“Surprisingly tasty”

Ranked #14 of 101 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Price range: US$0 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 26 October 2017

My wife and I went to this plain looking restaurant and were pleasantly surprised. We were served by the very professionnal Aleksandra. We had an excellent soup and maybe the best pizza that I have had in many years. Don't hesitate, go there and enjoy !

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Four of us dinned on the covered terrace, we all loved our entrees. The service was outstanding and the atmosphere is lovely, I can't wait to return every time I am in Ogunquit!

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Our server was slow didn't speak great English and we had to ask several times for him to bring us water. It took him so long to bring butter for my toast that it was cold before he brought it to me.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

We already went to this restaurant for lunch and dinner we try it for a breakfast and we were 100% satisfied. Both omelets were perfectly cooked. My milky grain toast were perfect my wife took white bread toast but they were not really well toasted beside that the cappuccinos were excellent. Good choice anytime of the day

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Best breakfast we had our entire vacation. Wonderful and friendly service. Must try the gelato. We went for breakfast and dinner and couldn't be happier.

Been to Caffe Prego? Share your experiences!