Nellie Littlefield Inn & Spa
US$129
Abalonia Inn(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$99
Sea Rose Suites(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$125
Yardarm Village Inn(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$120
Pink Blossoms Resort (Family Suites)(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$169
US$159
The Dunes on the Waterfront(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$150
TripAdvisor
Gorges Grant Hotel(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$121
TripAdvisor
Marginal Way House(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
All reviewshot tubturret roomsteam roomgas stovepeople watchingfront porchmarginal waysconesmassage roomrooms are beautifulgreat restaurants and shopsshore roadevery morningcouples massagebreakfast was deliciousbed and breakfastbeach towels
Reviewed 14 October 2012

Love this place. 2nd stay and it won't be my last. Softest sheets you will ever sleep on, best scones in the morning and fresh baked cookies in the afternoon, and clean everywhere you look! (and I do look). We got the turret room with beautiful light thru the 3 windows overlooking Shore Drive. Cool to be up among the trees in a round room! Thank you so much Tricia, you work hard and run an awesome Inn!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2012

Absolutely first rate. Clean, luxurious, convenient, and perhaps the best breakfasts I've ever had in bed and breakfast establishments. The proprietess was very friendly and accomodating. My wife and Ihave already booked another trip to the Inn and will book for future visits, as well.

Room Tip: Rooms 7 and 8 offer sea views, but all rooms are very nice.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2012

My husband and I just got back from a 3 day stay at this inn. Tricia, the innkeeper is a wonderful person and she makes you feel right at home. The owners have done a great job restoring this lovely property. The room was beautiful with an ocean view from our balcony and the bed was so comfortable. The Nellie is an awesome addition to the Gazebo and 2 Village Square. For my husband and I the location was perfect! If you are looking for a quaint place to stay then the Nellie is for you. We will most definitely be returning!!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dot47
Reviewed 24 September 2012

We have just returned from a week in Ogunquit, staying at the Nellie Littlefield Inn & Spa.
This is such a little gem, every thought is given to the small things that make a difference - bottled water in the fridge (which is in each room) and a water fountain to refill your bottles as you need to; cookies freshly made each afternoon for your afternoon tea or coffee; the huge towels and bathrobes to use in the hot tub or at the gym or sauna. Then there is Trisha who really does a wonderful job of making one feel welcome. She is there every morning to tell you about the daily breakfast - the hot dishes change daily! She even made my favourite breakfast on our last day. I cannot say enough about what an asset she is to this little hotel.
This one is for your Mum, Trisha!!!!
And, last but not least the location is great, right in town and a stones-throw from bars and restaurants - very convenient!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Nellie Littlefield Inn 8/14-8/16/12 to celebrate my birthday. We had such a wonderful time! This really is a wonderful Inn with welcoming staff in a perfect location in a fantastic town. Too many superlatives? Absolutely not! We stayed in King Room 1. The room size was fine and the amenities and bed were, well...wonderful! The bed was huge and SO comfortable. The fluffy robes, soft bedding, luxuriant soaps, and comfortable shower all added to the pampering feel of the INN. Nick expertly showed us around on the first day and as other people wrote, I was impressed that we could borrow items for the beach, which is about a 5 minute walk. Tricia welcomed us the next morning and prepared a bountiful and delicious breakfast. There were more healthy options like fruit and yogurt, and more decadent options like home made scones and made to order Belgian waffles with warm fruit toppings. The Maine blueberry juice was really good too! Tricia is amazingly warm and is very knowledgeable of the area. She remembered everything about us, including my birthday and where we had visited during our stay. She suggested that on our way home we stop at the When Pigs Fly Bakery and Pizza Restaurant. Since Tricia suggested it I knew we had to go there - they were both delicious places. We also met Scott, one of the owners. He was equally gracious and remembered us when we passed him on the street. The owners obviously take great pride in the Inn and Ogunquit and great attention is paid to detail. The easily accessible wine and juice glasses are embossed with the INN's logo, there are books to peruse regarding Ogunquit and the Playhouse, Keurig coffee maker in the rooms, and even a remote controlled gas fireplace! The fitness area, massage room, and Jacuzzi all looked inviting and well maintained but we did not take advantage of them. We did make time after the busy day to relax on the porch in the evening and watch the passersby. Ogunquit is such a fun town with lots of unique shops and restaurants, the Ogunquit Playhouse and other venues for live performance, and absolutely beautiful shoreline ( the Marginal Way is a must see!). The Nellie Littlefield Inn is an incredibly welcoming and beautiful home away from home and we will definitely return.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple