Waves Oceanfront Resort(Old Orchard Beach)
US$170
Marvin Gardens Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$99
Crest Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$254
Old Colonial Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$195
Alouette Beach Resort(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$159
Pine View Lodge(Old Orchard Beach)
US$97
Old Orchard Beach Inn(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$210
Orbitz.com
The Concorde(Old Orchard Beach)
US$188
US$144
US$140
Seaside Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$139
All reviewszip linemini golfropes courseadventure parkbmx trackface paintingdaily activities for the kidspools and hot tubsriding bikestrain tracks that rundriving aroundgreat place for familybedroom cottagefire pitgas grillthe entire staffmain office
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

These so called public relations people at this campground were horrible.
We booked a week. They wanted us to sleep next to the road, a bathroom, an office .
When asked to move us. They said no way.
My friends had four sites.
They were lucky, next to the maintenance shed, the commuter train tracks as well.
CSX goes through a couple of times a night. Just so you can hear that whistle at 2and 4 am.
I visited my friends several times. The full service sites all around them never filled up till after the 4 th of July.
So, we could have been relocated next to them, across from them and so on.
The staff is lazy, rude, terribly unprofessional.
We went down the street to another campground for 120 dollars less than wildacres. No train , no maintenance shed, no rude staff.
This corporation needs a new manager. This one is just plain lazy and dumb.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
8  Thank Michael C
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We rented 2 cabins next to each other to accommodate our friends trip over the 4th of July week. It was amazing. From the moment we pulled up to check in (it was raining but the staff was waiting in carts to drive you so we wouldn’t have to even walk the few feet to the main office) to moment we checked out after almost a week the staff was so friendly, helpful, and generally seemed to care about us and our stay. I can’t imagine how they kept up the smiles seeing how packed and busy the grounds were over this time. The accommodations were excellent- clean and comfortable- and the location was perfect. In true Maine fashion weather was all over the place so we actually got to enjoy air conditioning during the day and a gas fireplace when it was cool one night. We brought groceries and grilled out almost every dinner and sat around the fire pit for a few hours every night. Laundry facilities were a short walk away and there were 3 pools to choose from. I felt spoiled. I will never be able to go regular camping again. We walked to the beach every day and took a trolly back after hanging out in town. We rented a golf cart and really enjoyed driving around and seeing how cute all of the seasonal renters decorate their camp sites. I especially liked how much of a family feel this place gives off. They offer daily activities for the kids, ropes course, and plenty of play areas. I would love to come back here when I have a family and we are even considering becoming seasonal. Great Job Wild Acres Team!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Back in January I booked 3 sites with my Family. Then 2 days befor our trip to Maine I found out they changed my site without ever contacting me.
One of my sons and his family got there first and checked the site they changed us to. Ha you could barely park your truck in T8
So they called back with T 81 around the corner & up the hill about a 10 min walk from my 2 sons & families.
So gramma here with a disc problem ended up with a swollen leg and foot from walking back n forth to my sons site which we all gathered at because it was the biggest. They had to drive me towards the end of our stay.
All in all we made the best of it for the kids..
Golf carts go way faster than 5 mph saw one guy take the corner and lose a kid off the back seat..
I was told that sites aren’t guaranteed... Well if you tell them back 6 months in advance telling them you’d like to be close because of the kids and families coming from different states you kind of think it’s all good because they put you near each other....And if they change your site they should have the respectfulness to call and discuss other options

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sandra F
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My wife’s family and Mine stayed at The Wild Acres campground the week after Labor Day for my wife’s birthday and my sons first birthday! My wife and I absolutely love this area in Maine it’s very laid back and beautiful! The staff were very friendly and helpful. The unit we stayed in was very clean and ready to go! The campground had a few pools, a mini golf area, basketball courts, pickle ball/tennis courts, playground areas, as well as a store and arcade! It is a safe fun place to go with a family and has a lot of activities to keep your family occupied when your not visiting all that Maine has to offer! I will definitely be back to this place again! We had a lot of fun!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We stayed in the back "L" section which is near the rear exit and so convenient to walking to the beach and pier. The sites are close together and there is not any privacy between sites, but that seems pretty typical with campgrounds in the northeast. We were disappointed that the ropes course/zip lines were only open on the weekends; we would have liked to try that during the week with our kids. They have 4 pools, and mini-golf for an extra charge. It's expensive to have a guest. My aunt drove up to visit us from Boston and it cost her $12 to come and stay with us for the night. That seems excessive. Check-in was easy and the staff was friendly. It is a great location for visiting Old Orchard Beach. Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile all worked well there. A train runs right behind the site we stayed in (L10). It was noisy, even during the night, but we use our AC fan overnight which helps to drown outside noise so it wasn't an issue to us.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family