“Deep Fried Oreos”

Dewey's
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 23 May 2017

This was the first place I ever had a deep fried oreo and 10 years later they still have the delicious morsel, along with some other random fried deserts. When I was there it was all family, with the kiddie in training, she did a wonderful job. Glad I was able to share the oreo for the first time with my child.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

After a recommendation from an acquaintance we ordered 2 deep fried oreos for a tasty treat! Never having anything like this before we loved this tasty treat!

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

We always stop here. Our nephews love th fried foods. My husband may also ;). The Oreos and dough boys are very good. The Twinkie is too. Now they have fried candy bars I didn't try it, but heard the snickers was pretty good.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

Typical amusement park fare, but clean and with a large variety. Eating on the street isn't always fun, but if you are hungry, and the food's good-oh well!

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

My daughter had to to have a lobster roll before leaving Maine! She is 10. So it was late our last night on OOB and a lot of the shops were starting to close and Dewey's was the only one open with lobster rolls so we took a chance that paid off. The roll was a good size and she did not think she could eat it all but once she started she said it was so good she did not think she could stop. She did however leave a couple of bites for her Dad.. We would go back for another lobster roll treat!