“Saw ratings and decided to try. Blown away with beer selection, atmosphere and reasonable price.”
Review of Portland Mash Tun

Portland Mash Tun
Ranked #112 of 627 Restaurants in Portland
Reviewed 20 May 2018

Terrific beer selection--best in NE. Food and prices are also incredible. Lobster rolls were huge and grass feed burger was on $6 and served on a great bun. My fiend had oysters(not for me) and loved them. Total bill for 2 with drinks, dinner was $38.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Was lucky enough to visit this establishment and was blown away with the staff and beer. Patrick was fantastic and engaging. Would highly recommend this hot spot.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I’m in Portland a lot for business and I love good beer and good food and luckily Portland excels in providing this combination. I was looking for a laid back bar with great options and Mash Tun exceeded my expectations. I started with a great juicy burger and tasty porter. I then had a great coffee stout and 3 scrumptious tacos. All of them were loaded with flavor and meat with a nice cabbage crunch. The pulled pork seasoning was great, it made me sweat a bit, while offering superb flavoring. The bartenders were welcoming and genuine and made this solo diner feel more than welcomed and appreciated. Thank you for the great meal, company, and beverages. I’ll be back!

1  Thank Buddhajuice
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We found a pretty crowded bar on Friday night, but soon discovered the new back bar - and were able to grab some seats. After taking in the incredible draft beer list, we ordered some Bissell beers and enjoyed a good time. Bartenders were busy as hell but did a great job. I love this place!

Reviewed 18 January 2018

I have to admit we did not have food here and only hung out for a drink but I would go back in a heartbeat to catch more of the vibe. Cool adjacent bar space to get out of the main stream. The main room is super narrow but seemed comfortable. We were there in the afternoon so I cannot speak to the night time. The beer selections were fantastic and the staff super nice. They also had non-beer cocktails for those of us who are not big beer geeks. The pro is that if you can't get to all the awesome local breweries you can come here and sample most of what the locals have to offer!