“Cozy Restaurant, Good Food”
Review of Tandoor Restaurant

Tandoor Restaurant
Ranked #250 of 638 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 29 November 2015 via mobile

Ordered Garlic Naan, Vegetable Biriani, Mixed Grill, Chicken Tikka Masala and Lamb Rogan Josh. All dishes were delicious. I ordered between medium and hot, for me, it was fairly mild. Next time I'll order the food "hot". Price was very reasonable. Lots of people in the restaurant, which is usually a good sign. Friendly staff (owner)

1  Thank Kay S

Reviewed 18 September 2015

We had a quick lunch here, driving thought Portland. Great choice! Food was amazing! And service was fast, professional and friendly. Coming from east end of long island, we thought $24 lunch for two people is a joke! Only downfall of this place is a bathroom, that needs to be updated, but I can not give this place less than 5 stars. If you are looking for a good indian cuisine, hit this spot.

1  Thank Eatgoodpls
Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

Don't listen to the negative reviews from these ritsy individuals. This place is bottom line. Good service, decently priced, and good food. I do agree with the one comment above that it wasn't spicy enough. That was our first visit and then we asked them to kick it up a notice our second visit and it was perfect. Fresh garlic naan bread and the onion Bhaji with a plate of spicy chicken tikka masala. That's my go to meal. This is a must try place.

1  Thank Lobster for T
Reviewed 12 September 2015

Good but if you're looking for spicy look elsewhere. I asked for extra spicy and when it came out it was made mild. Smaller size portions than some indian restaurants that I've been to.

Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

The guy who took care of us was rude. He acted like he didn't care. And the chicken we ordered was stale and stinker and when we complained he just rudely said its how it is ! What a waste of time and money and my stomach hurts too ! Such terrible quality !! Please avoid it