“Best Thai food in Maine”
Review of Boda

Boda
Ranked #12 of 627 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Not the same stuff you find in those Thai restaurants on every block. This is the best Thai in Maine, and some of the best I've had anywhere.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Everyone said this was the best Thai food in town. It was packed, customers seem to really enjoy their food. The menu was varied but I couldn't find much on it. There were some odd food combinations for my taste. I didn't really care for my meal. It lacked flavor and presentation.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Hubby and I had an overnight stay in Portland on our way to Bar Harbor last week. We wanted to wait for lobster until we got up to Bar Harbor so I did some restaurant searching and choose this amazing gem.

Leon and Matt were are awesome bartenders as we dined at the bar in a Friday evening. Everyone in the restaurant was so friendly and professional. Every staff member helped each other and guest. As a restaurant manager myself, and expect the same service from our staff, I can’t express enough how awesome it was to experience a wonderful date nite dinner here.

We had several small plates and every one of them were outstanding! Quail eggs yummy, duck super yummy, mussels yummy. And a few other things. Yes, we like to eat LOL. Drink menu is creative and Leon and Matt are great mixologist.

Give it a try. We’ll revisit on our next trip for sure.
Thanks for a wonderful date night Boda gang!!
Staci and Jeff

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Did not disappoint! We had the quail eggs, Thai sticky rice, and Drunken Noodles, well seasoned, great service and a wonderful vibe.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Everything we ate was fantastic and the service was great! Highly recommend the quail eggs, crispy squid, dates and bacon, and the duck.