“Saturday late night dinner”
Review of B. Good

B. Good
Ranked #121 of 623 Restaurants in Portland
Reviewed 11 June 2017

We went in for a quick meal as we were running very late that night. The fare is varied but not expansive. I had burger that tasted as good as my back yard grill!! It was perfect and bountiful with large lettuce, pickles & tomatoes.
My wife had an enormous salad which she said was delicious.
They strife to make all ingredients from New England suppliers.
Only negative was the upstairs band was good but their noise came downstairs also, making conversation VERY difficult.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I had a quinoa bowl with tofu and my friend had a salad with chicken. We loved them both. The food came fast, tasted fresh, and was fantastic. We got sweet potato fries which was great as well. Very nice experience. I'd recommend.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Being on a new healthy eating kick with no grains and no gluten, I was excited to see all the burgers, salads and gluten free options available here for my husband and I. Warning - the salads are large and under ten dollars! And delicious. A real value. This is an order at the counter and eat there or take out. Plenty of extra seating upstairs. A big plus is that the beef is locally sourced from Pineland Farms and the veges from a local farm. We try to support Maine businesses whenever possible. The service was fast and with a smile. We will stop in again when in the Old Port for sure!

1  Thank pattiannpete
Reviewed 16 April 2017

Healthy, delicious, fresh food. We both had salads which were outstanding and so tasty. Do not miss this place.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

I went here and got take out recently. I received a free bowl via their app and wanted to see what service was like for take-out. I had never used the app for that, or ordered take out.

I was happy with the speed of pickup, and ordering on the app was quite easy.

I got a ginger and grain bowl and it was really good. Definitely enough for two meals, and also really healthy. I would recommend B. Good! Their burgers and fries are also amazing, and I recommend their beet lemonade!