“Super hamburger joint”

Ranked #139 of 617 Restaurants in Portland
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 10 October 2017

This is a no frills hamburger joint that provides excellent fare. It is a counter service restaurant, with plastic cutlery, but never mind that. The food is to die for. and when you want to eat fast, and not wait like in a restaurant, then you cannot do better than this.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

This restaurant used to be commonplace for me and my friends. After getting denied for a cup of tap water(poured from a sink of their choice) I started to get annoyed. Any restaurant that THROWS A PATRON OUT. for asking for a cup of tap water does not deserve to be in business. I will never spend my money here again. Shame on this place.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

No complaints with food or servers....however, restaurant appears to be hangout for local youths with alcohol or drug issues. A customer who appeared to be familiar with staff was verbally abusive to restaurant staff and then threw food on floor...a rather unsettling experience and atypical of any other Five Guys restaurant I've visited.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Was quoted 15 mins for a pickup order. I got to this location at that time, and still had to wait another 20 minutes for the new staff to figure out how to make the milkshake. His manager came out, frustrated that he has to explain something to a new employee because he was busy "on the phone" and huffs and puffs as he waddled around figuring my simple order out. He clearly did not belong in a stressful food service situation, but at the time this location was pretty empty, I can only imagine how this location underperforms during peak hours.

Soda machine was out of a bunch of mix-in flavors, and the grilled cheese I ordered was burned black. Don't get an "all the way" here, either. Wimpiest five guys burger of my life. I wouldn't come back here again, it's almost worth the drive to South Portland to get a better five guys.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

This place is the spot after partying to grab a quick bite to eat and head home . We even order a few burgers for lunch the other day and still great even with a 20 min drive