“Gr8 ice cream off Main St!”

Lulu's Ice Cream & Gelato
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Rockland
Reviewed 7 August 2017

We asked for the owner to speak with us but it turns out Lulu is a dog! Very good ice cream including our favorite, coffee!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

My family found the ice cream just average. I ordered Carmel topping on my Sea Salt Carmel ice cream and it was squeezed from a store bought topping bottle. It's a bit pricey for a family outing. I found the ice cream "flavored." Would not go out of my way to try it again. Serving sizes were SMALL and scooped into a tiny bowl. It was really a big nothing. Disappointed....

Reviewed 11 October 2016

Almost hidden next to Cafe Miranda, don't miss this ice cream mecca. Delicious, high quality dessert. Get it while you can - no open year round!

1  Thank Ge0rgiaPil0t
Reviewed 25 August 2016

We stopped twice and it was so good. Gelato, Sorbetto and Ice Cream of varying classic and new flavors. Really impressive ice cream.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

I was already planning to stop here based off TripAdvisor reviews, but then one of my fellow trip-mates just RAVED! Stopped by for a small (and it was plenty!) raspberry and blueberry ice creams. Both had lots of berry pieces, and were refreshing and creamy. I was pleasantly surprised by the large menu (ice cream, gelato, and vegan frozen treats, as well as sundaes and milkshakes). CASH ONLY. Plenty of shaded seating! Would definitely return/recommend to others!