“Delicious!”
Review of Quiero Cafe

Quiero Cafe
Ranked #24 of 61 Restaurants in Saco
Reviewed 19 October 2017

I am a big fan of the tamales. The chorizo empanada is amazing. I like those two so much that I haven't tried anything else on the menu, but I definitely plan on trying the plantains next time I go. It's a cozy place, and the staff is always very friendly too.

1  Thank Jerry E

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

What a great spot!! We stopped in for lunch with our college aged daughter who has been before! We were super impressed with the whole experience, the ambiance is clean and inviting the staff is amazing (especially the little dancing helper!) And the food.. Wow!! I had a couple of chicken empanadas and they were hot and fresh, the salsa and chips were homemade and yummy! Hubby had the Cuban and he said he could have eaten 4 more! Prices were fantastic and my daughter loves the coffee and smoothies!! We will be back again and again!

1  Thank Patti M
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

This cafe is a very welcome addition to the Saco food scene. The empanadas and arepas we tried were delicious. The tropical juices were also delicious and included fruits I'd never even heard of (lulo, anyone?). The couple who run the place are charming and deserve every success.

1  Thank Jay M
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Here they actually make real food from scratch: delicious Empanadas, Arroz Con Leche, & fresh hot & iced coffee with excellent flavor. Next time, we plan to try the Smoothies, labeled by "color"! Great space for little ones, too!

1  Thank Alice W
Reviewed 12 August 2017

My wife and I went there for breakfast last week. I had an arepa and she had an empanada. She also had coffee and took home a piece of three milks cake. Everything was delicious!

The atmosphere is very pleasant, with comfortable seating and nice décor. Walking into Quiero Café in the summer is wonderful, because the small block of buildings is decorated with flowers all over.

The service was very friendly and welcoming. We will be back, and we urge everyone living in or passing through southern Maine to try Quiero Café for a great cultural treat.

1  Thank arecibo2

Been to Quiero Cafe? Share your experiences!