Homewood Suites by Hilton Portland(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$180
Homewood
Fairfield Inn Portland Maine Mall(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$142
ExtendedStay
Candlewood Suites Portland - Scarborough(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
US$140
CandlewoodSuites
US$89
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Higgins Beach Inn(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
US$239
Residence Inn Portland Scarborough(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
US$169
Hotels.com
The Admiral Motel(Scarborough)
US$110
The Holiday House Inn(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
US$210
All reviewswafflesindoor poolu turnone night stayroom was clean and comfortableinterstate
Reviewed 3 May 2016

A terrible experience with the poor quality of my room and a verbally abusive owner/manager. We arrived to find the lobby filled with an eye-watering chlorine aroma apparently from the nearby pool. Our room wasn't very clean and our heat didn't work. Checking out and attempting to discuss my bill, problems and ask questions about incorrect charges - the owner Jay informed us that he had nothing to do with the main chain or their reservation center and had no responsibility for any of the problems I was attempting to discuss rationally. Instead he almost immediately started screaming at me and in closing told me that he planned to sue me. Nice customer service! Not at all what I'm used to at Comfort Inns which are usually great. Not this one. Avoid it at all costs.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank specialagentlloyd
Reviewed 15 March 2016

In a small, vibrant city like Portland, hotels tend to be a little pricey. Only 10 minutes south of the old port area, across the bridge and on the Mother Road Route # 1, we made this discovery. Set back off of the road and nestled between large stands of tall fir trees is this Comfort Inn. I usually don't favor chain hotels when on vacation, but this one is always so cozy, convenient, economical and inviting that we keep coming back to it. The staff is always helpful and friendly, the rooms are clean and comfortable and they even have an indoor pool with an exercise room. Location is another plus. Away from heavy traffic, two of my favorite places to visit are just East of there. The Portland Head Light and The Lobster Shack at Two Lights are in the Cape Elizabeth area. It has an out-of-the-way feel while still being close to everything. The full breakfasts of eggs, sausage, waffles, pastries, fruits and juices are also an asset.

Room Tip: Set back from the highway and surrounded by tall trees, there are no bad rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

Stayed here on way home from medical appointments. They put us near an exit like I asked for when making the reservation. The heat wasn't turned on in our room when we arrived so the room was freezing. The kids wanted to go swimming. I don't think the pool had any heat in it. The water was freezing but so was the pool area. You have to go to the desk to get towels for the pool. The pool doesn't open until 9am. The breakfast wasn't bad. They had cereal, eggs, sausage, waffles, juice, coffee, fruit. When we went to check out the staff at the desk weren't very friendly. They kind of acted like we were being an inconvenience.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

I have had a positive experience at this hotel. My room was clean and comfortable but there was a connecting door to the next room with very little, if any, sound proofing. I could hear the guests in the next room talking as if they were in my room. This wasn't so bad but they then started having very loud sex. Shish!! That was uncomfortable! When I explained the situation to the desk clerk he kindly moved me to another room! On day 3 of a 4 day road trip I needed my sleep and I knew I wasn't going to get any in my first room!
Great location, easy on and off the I95. Entrance is tricky though depending on your approach. You may have to drive past it and do a u turn to get to the entrance.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 February 2016

Parking lot was very poorly lit- half of the lights were actually off. Staff was nice. Bed was okay but pillows were terribly small. They could certainly get new sheets for the beds. They were stained and very thin and didnt seem to even fit the bed. Shower walls were pretty stained although clean and the shower curtain had mold on it. The entire room could certainly use a really good deep cleaning. The biggest issue was the heater. It was so noisy that we had to turn it off to be able to sleep and it was a pretty chilly night!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business