We stayed here one night on our way to Acadia National Park. Very reasonable price, good WiFi and complimentary breakfast. Also, you get a package of microwave popcorn. It is close to I-95 but not so close as to be noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott Portland/Scarborough hotel is the perfect place to lay your head when visiting the greater Portland Maine area. Our suites are designed to keep you comfortable and connected to all of the fun things to do in Portland, Maine. Whether you are here for business or pleasure or a fine mix of both, we can help you go exploring. Our luxury apartment hotel is conveniently located near Maine’s scenic beaches, breathtaking state parks, historic lighthouses, or destination shopping areas including World Famous Outfitter Cabela’s or Maine’s own L.L. Bean. For a truly unique experience, enjoy harness racing at Scarborough Downs or auto racing at Beechridge Motor Speedway. Our Portland/Scarborough hotel is just minutes away from Portland’s downtown district and historic old port area. Whether you are looking for a uniquely Maine dining experience or a national chain restaurant, there is something nearby to satisfy even the most selective palate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Residence Inn Portland Scarborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Portland Scarborough Hotel Scarborough
- Residence Inn Scarborough
- Scarborough Residence Inn