Residence Inn Portland Scarborough
US$136
ComfortInn
US$138
ExtendedStay
Fairfield Inn Portland Maine Mall(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$126
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$109
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Higgins Beach Inn(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
US$269
Candlewood Suites Portland - Scarborough(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
US$152
Homewood Suites by Hilton Portland(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$170
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$226/night.

The Admiral Motel(Scarborough)
US$110
US$210
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskone bedroom suitehot tubhome friesscrambled eggsan upgradeown bathroomsocial hourindoor poolbreakfast areafirst floorbasketball courtsitting areayogurtcomplimentary breakfastold portold orchard beach
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I had an amazing stay at the Residence Inn!

What I Liked Most: indoor pool, basketball court, and the room!

Hotel Room: Our room included two separate bedrooms, each with their own bathroom and TV. It also included a full sized kitchen and a living room.

Pool- The pool was very clean and the hot tub was nice. I swam in the pool for about 45 minutes.

Breakfast- The breakfast was OK. I have a lot of allergies, so there wasn't much of a selection for me. The turkey sausage was kind of dry and the fruit had a lot of flavor.

All in all, it was a great stay and I wish to come back again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Adam G, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Portland Scarborough, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit to The Residence Inn. We are so pleased to hear that enjoyed your stay with us. From the sound of things, it appears you were able to take advantage of most of what we have to offer. If you to plan a return trip, please be aware that also offer an evening social Monday thru Wednesday where we offer are variety of different diners, appetizers, or deserts depending on the menu for that particular day. This is also complimentary just like the hot buffet breakfast. Hopefully you'll come back and see us again and have the opportunity to give it a try. Thanks again for choosing to stay with us!!

Sincerely

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Always a pleasure to stop here each year on our way up to the lake. Friendly people- clean common areas and rooms. Pet friendly.Rooms redone since last year. Breakfast area clean and big and perfectly run. Location convenient to Maine mall and highways. An hour or less to lake region.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Adam G, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Portland Scarborough, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Thank you very much for staying with us here at the Residence Inn. We really appreciate the wonderful review, and hope we see you again should your travels ever bring you back to the area.

Hope to see you again soon...

Reviewed 12 August 2017

the hotel was everything you could ask for in the mid price range. modern and elegant rooms. don't have to be a aaa member to get a good deal. manager who oversees operations goes above and beyond congratulations.
the bed is very comfortable.
privacy : noise in the kitchen doesn't get heard in the next room.
clean modern handicap accessible bathrooms.
though the hotel is a short strip of highway away from downtown portland, the street on which it's located in south portland has just about everything - 240th sq ft wal mart stocked with everything from $14 convection ovens to organic virgin coconut oil, stevia, wild caught fish with no preservatives. the only cracker barrel in northern new england, ihopp, friendly's, the biggest goodwill store in new england is a five minute walk.
parking : lot of usually full but there's always one of two sports a couple steps from an entrance. the hotel was built by someone who knew what they were doing it is very accessible.
breakfast : warm heated sausage rounds and hot pepperoni cooked and sliced (kept well stocked by friendly staff). available are takeaway containers and dishes. multi grain thick cut bread for those who don't like the white stuff, cinnamon sugar and walnut toppings, scrambled eggs were moist, a nice selection of teas, jam, fountain orange juice. made a wonderful wrap using sausage, pepperoni, real cheddar cheese slices, round flatbread.
eating area also has large computer with internet connection.

Room Tip: ask about specials on the larger suites you may be in for a surprise !
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Adam G, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Portland Scarborough, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

It's so nice to hear that enjoyed everything our hotel has to offer. We really appreciate all the kinds words about both the hotel, and also our staff. By the sound of things, it appears you were able to take advantage of almost everything we have to offer. However, I just thought I would remind you for the next time you visit, we also have an indoor heated pool and hot tub if you wish to use it on your next visit. Thanks again for choosing the Residence Inn, and we hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you back to the Portland area.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The breakfast items on Saturday and Sunday were great. Debbie caters the breakfast and does an excellent job at keeping the eggs and sausage choices full and hot. Adam provides excellent service at the front desk including making reservations. He is a definite plus to this Marriott location. The pool, hot tub, and exercise room just make the visit more enjoyable. This location provides a basket ball court for the young at heart, too. Remember to stay five or more nights to obtain a better rate on the room.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Hi John T
I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit to the Residence Inn. It's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We really appreciate all the kind words about the hotel, and especially the staff. It was a pleasure having you stay with us, and we hope to see you again should your travel plans ever bring you back to the Portland area. Thanks again for choosing the Residence Inn!!

Sincerely

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I try to stay in Marriott properties when available and I travel 75% of the year. This particular night was for pleasure on a return trip from northern Maine back to D.C. I received a warm welcome upon arrival and when entering the stuffy room I immediately turned down the AC. After unpacking and walking to the front for water, I returned to find my room even hotter. I followed the instructions of Adam at the front desk, but to no avail. The room temperature stayed the same all night; hot and stuffy. It was miserable.
When checking out I was asked about my stay. I replied about how my AC didn't work and I was hot all night. There was no offer of any kind made to help mitigate the dissatisfaction. Other than the shower head being 10' in the air requiring a much longer -than-necessary shower, the place was okay. At least it was clean.

Room Tip: Stay away from 103!!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Adam G, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Portland Scarborough, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

First off, I would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. Its great to hear that you always try to stay in a Marriott property if given the opportunity. With reference to the situation with the air conditioner, I am extremely sorry this happened. I would also like to apologize for the way it was handled at check out by our front desk staff. When you have some free time, I would very much like the opportunity to discuss this with you further. Please feel free to give me a call at the hotel at your earliest convenience. I would also like to thank you for choosing to stay with us, and we hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to the area.

Adam Green