Fairfield Inn Portland Maine Mall(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
US$126
Homewood Suites by Hilton Portland(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
US$189
Homewood
US$116
Candlewood Suites Portland - Scarborough(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
US$140
CandlewoodSuites
US$89
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Higgins Beach Inn(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
US$239
Residence Inn Portland Scarborough(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$159
Travelocity
The Admiral Motel(Scarborough)
US$110
The Holiday House Inn(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
US$210
All reviewshotel staffroom was cleanhotel offerskitchen areafront desk staffwould stay againshort drivea great stayfull kitchengaryreclinerkitchenetteamenitiesportlandmallhousekeeping
Reviewed 29 June 2018

We booked the one bedroom suite which is no different than their other rooms...just bigger. Room was very dark and smelled horrible. In fact the whole hotel smelled. We did not stay. We were able to find a different hotel in the area. The front desk girl was very understanding and we had no difficulty receiving a refund.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Scarborough, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Clarise, we appreciate you taking the time to post a review. We apologize for odor issue you had in your room and regret the inconvenience it caused. We have asked our housekeeping staff to make sure this room receives a deep clean to remove the smell. Please visit us again so we can restore your faith in our hotel and provide you all with the hospitality you should always expect from us.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Checked in expecting to be able to work from my room for a couple of days while floors being refinished in my house. Initially Wifi speed was fine - then it seems the more data I downloaded or uploaded, the slower the connection became - even at 3am during a late night trouble call.

The next morning the same thing - early on speeds are fine. The more work I did the slower it got. No data streaming of any kind - just emails, etc.

Signal strength shows "excellent" and speed shows 117 Mbps...that must be between my pc and the wireless router since from there it won't even let me run a speed check on the internet.

Thankfully only here for 2 days and only here because it is pet friendly since I needed to take my dog..otherwise I'd be anywhere else with business class Wifi. This certainly isn't.

Room Tip: No real views here...sort of in a business park.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Scarborough, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are pleased you were impressed with our pet-friendly policy, but we are sorry for the issues you experienced with the internet speed. We truly regret the inconvenience you had and have shared your concerns with our service provider for quick review and actions. Please visit us again so that we can restore your faith in our hotel and provide you with the hospitality you should always expect from us.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Pros: staff are friendly, hotel was clean
Cons: Bedbugs and heavy doors that make it hard for people with disabilities.
After I fell asleep, my wife saw a bed bug on her pillow. The night clerk was great but that does not mitigate the situation. I have an amputated leg, so it was a major inconvenience to move rooms in the middle of the night. We are getting a refund and received money to dry our clothes to kill any hitchhikers. Also, We moved from a room with a roll in shower to one with a bench in tub, which I cannot use to shower safely. The doors are heavy and close automatically, making it difficult to safely get in and out of the bathroom when I’m hopping with my walker. Until you can verify the bed bug situation is resolved, so not stay here. I’m making a report to town officials today so hope it’ll be taken care of soon.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Scarborough, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Thank you for being our guest and for taking time to leave feedback. We apologize for the unpleasant experience. You deserved a comfortable and stress-free stay, We assure you that what you experienced is not acceptable, and we will take immediate action to identify why we failed so we can prevent these issues from occurring again. Please do not hesitate to contact our general manager directly if you would like to discuss this matter in more detail. Thank you for being our guest, and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

I stayed at the E.S.A. in Scarborough, ME for over 2 months. Funny thing is that Maine was not on my list of places to go but God knew. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience and stay. I wanted for nothing, directions, (got it), extra towels (got it), conversation (got it), clean room (got it), my mail (got it), recommended places to dine or shop (got it) The service was superb. Now that I think about this I probably owe Gary and his team. lol I was treated like family and I have to admit...I miss Maine. So we shall see what God does. When I return I know where I will be staying. Please keep up the wonderful service work.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Scarborough, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Jeannette, it was a pleasure having you as a guest at Extended Stay America. We are happy to know we exceeded your expectations for a wonderful stay and you were awed by our spectacular hospitality. Reviews such as yours mean a lot! Thank you once more for your kind comments, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Dirty, smelly room. The fridge was dirty. No supplies in the kitchen. Was told upon check in that they would call to see what we would like/need. That call never came. The room smelled disgusting from previous guests cooking. Had to open windows and purchase air freshener.The chairs had various white stains on the fabric. There was white stuff on the floor around the toilet. The kitchen area had hair and dirt on the floor. Left the hotel the next morning around 10 and arrived back at 10pm to find the room not cleaned. Upon called the front desk that is when I learned there is no daily housekeeping so you have to bring your dirty, wet towels to the front desk to get clean ones, only no one tells you that at check-in. WiFi is sketchy but you can $$ more to get better service. Other guests had loud barking dogs who were most definitely not friendly and would lunge and growl when passing in hall or trying to get out the door to leave the hotel. Guests literally standing in front of the door smoking. While the hotel is in a nice area and looks nice from the outside, it definitely leaves a lot to be desired on the inside. We will not stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Scarborough, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Erin, we strive to provide wonderful hospitality to all of our guests, and we sorry to let you down. Please accept our sincere apologies for the difficulties you encountered during your stay. Your feedback is important to us, and so it has been discussed with the concerned teams in an effort to improve our services and facilities going forward. We would like to regain your trust and hope you will give us that chance in the future.