“Awesome! ”

Maine Indoor Karting
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

So much fun! I took my teens here and we all
Had so much fun! We’ve been going here for years and we always have a great time!

All reviews
in 21 reviews
"rules"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I've been to MIK for 5 years now. It's so much fun! It's a must do if your in the Scarborough area! Karts are fast and state of the are. Speeds reach up to 45 mph.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

This place is a lot of fun. I'd give it 5 stars except it's a little expensive, but I get that there's probably a lot of overhead involved with running something like this. Also the rules can be a little strict...I suck at racing, so it's not like I was purposely bumping up on people a little bit.. :-)

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Two adult teens and their four teenagers fulfilled their need for speed thanks to Maine indoor karting. The staff was friendly. The registration process was a breeze and before we knew it we were turning laps for 8 minutes of fun. The large indoor course was well designed. The karts appeared to be well maintained and by the end we were covered in sweat. The go pro option is a great add-on option. The kids had so much fun back home watching the race unfold and reviewing their individual lap time print out.