US$165
BestWestern.com
US$266
US$224
Newagen Seaside Inn(Newagen)(Great Value!)
US$280
The Daniel(Brunswick)
US$229
Relax Inn(Brunswick)
US$76
All reviewsthe main lodgepopham beachthe pilot housegolf coursemeal plancandlepin bowlinglobster bakesalt water pooldirty dancingplaying golfrehearsal dinnerend of the seasonpro shopsome tlcfamily vacationnew englandceiling fan
Reviewed 30 November 2017

I stayed here for a retreat. The setting is beautiful. The staff was professional and did a great job setting up meeting rooms and meals. Food was good, varied, and abundant, and all sorts of dietary restrictions/needs were addressed with a minimum of fuss.The front desk and gift shop staff were friendly and helpful. Per a staff recommendation, I had the lobster mac & cheese at the Pub one evening. It was the best mac & cheese I've ever had! I stayed in one of the family cabins, in a twin room, and it was clean and reasonably spacious. Next year I'm staying in the main lodge; the twin beds in my room, while fine for kids, were not as comfortable for a middle-aged person.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank NancyBookseller
LighthouseKeeperBob, Owner at Sebasco Harbor Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for the kind words and I'm so glad the retreat was a success. I think you stayed in the Early Bird Cottage. With ten bedrooms, it certainly is a family favorite, and many of the same families come back year after year. But there are a few rooms with twin beds, which I know can be a little small for some adults.

I'm glad the group is returning next year and I look forward to seeing you.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Restful retreat on the coast with spectacular views over the bay. Stayed in mid October
And used the restaurant, bar and golf course. Breakfast choice and service was excellent. The evening meal menu was varied with seafood and steaks available.
Local draft ale and quality wines available. Perhaps the late season booking with less crowded facilities were to our advantage. The staff through out the complex were willing and attentive. Will definitely be back to this relaxing resort.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Charles,

I'm so glad you enjoyed you first visit to our "little slice of heaven" and I really appreciate your kind words about our staff.

As a seasonal resort, many of our team members come from all over the country and world to help us serve our guests. But a majority of the employees live locally and some are the third or fourth generation of their family to work here. John and Owen Totman, who still lead our maintenance efforts, have been working here for 60 years!!I'm very proud to be part of such a wonderful community that contributes so much to our success.

I look forward to seeing you again,

Reviewed 15 October 2017

This was my third conference at the resort with my company. The food was very good and the multiple function rooms are great for breakout sessions. The chairs in the main hall however are very uncomfortable past two hours. The PA system also failed to work with the same issues year after year (please upgrade the system!).

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Thanks for offering to call and chat. I look forward to the conversation.

We've added all new chairs and a new PA system to the Cornelius Ballroom. I apologize if we were slow to upgrade those items but we all appreciate your companies continued loyalty to Sebasco and hope you return each year for years to come.

Bob

Reviewed 15 October 2017

My family has been coming to Sebasco for generations. We absolutely love it here. The setting, the staff, the amenities, the atmosphere - everything is made to encourage a comfortable, adventurous stay. I have experienced the elegance of Sebasco Harbor Resort with my wife on our honeymoon, and its fun with family - including the nostalgic game room, contemplative lighthouse sitting area, sea salt swimming pool, Mt. Merritt hikes, and sunset walks. Bath is only twenty minutes away, home to great restaurants, shopping, and socializing. Thank you Sebasco!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Micah,

Hard to say anything more. I couldn't have said it any better myself.

I have so enjoyed the 21 seasons I've had to enjoy your family and all the others who have made Sebasco Harbor Resort a family vacation tradition for decades. So , from my family and our Sebasco family, thank you all for your loyal support.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

My fraternity/sorority came here 5years ago and again this year. I think that says it all. First of all the facility is beyond reproach. There is so much to do. My accommodations in the building known as the Lighthouse, were superb and with a great ocean view. The food offerings were great, I really enjoyed the breakfast. The bar was the best you'll find, great selection, and fantastic staff. Speaking of staff, everyone I encountered, was above and beyond! I guess these things are what makes the place so popular.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
LighthouseKeeperBob, Owner at Sebasco Harbor Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Sorry I missed responding last fall. Probably busy with end of season routine and had it fall off my radar. So glad it went well and look forward to having the whole gang back again soon. Don't wait another five years!