“Delighted! ”

Village Green Coffee House
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Description: We are a year-round cafe focused on quality and affordable fare. We have both tasty and healthy choices! We serve a variety of traditional cafe foods and drinks, as well as many house and local specialties. You're welcome here. Stop on by! Bring friends and bring an appetite!
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

There was a small miscommunication while placing the order for my favourite coffee, and I ended up something that I normally don't drink. It was entirely my fault. But the young lady on the counter noticed my disappointment and moved on swiftly to give the choice I originally had planned, all for free. This doesn't happen often in a big city. The Coffee's flavour , strength and aroma were all great. Ample parking space is available in front of the store.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Fantastic coffee and friendly owner who took pride in making the best coffee I've had in a while. Worth a visit, good atmosphere to chat with friends, surf the internet or read a book. Locals need to check this place out.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I was looking for a good roast to bring home with me and I hit the Gold Mine here. Very pleasant atmosphere. Great Coffee with an abundance of different teas to try as well. If you are a coffee lover you need to stop here. Located behind the pharmacy which is also a great place to park if you are walking along main street.

Jeshua S, Owner at Village Green Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Such a great review! Thank you so much!

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Came here 4 times in a week and wishing I could get coffee this good back home! I tried Lapsang Souchong for the first time, enjoyed a divine Jasmine tea, and I have been singing the praises of the RUGGED MAINER—I won't give away the secret here; you have to try it to believe it.

Top quality and excellent atmosphere. Vacationers and locals alike. The owner and staff are friendly and knowledgeable.

Jeshua S, Owner at Village Green Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Love it! Thanks for being such a lovely guest. We all appreciate your review.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Small town sort of coffee shop, with a lot of patrons there when we went. Had some various pastries and the such available as well as the standard fare of coffee and other drinks. Both the latte my wife had and the coffee I had were very good, and our son enjoyed the donut he had... not sure if it was locally made or not but certainly was a decent one compared to some of the stuff the larger coffee chains offer. Service was also excellent and welcoming, would definitely stop there for the coffee fix next time in town.

Jeshua S, Owner at Village Green Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Thanks so much for your review! We've only been open for 6 months, but we're trying very hard to keep high standards.