Eureka Hall Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Stockholm
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

We had yet another great dinner at Eureka Hall, a restaurant we have been coming to for years. There are two choices at Eureka, the downstairs, dark and traditional neighborhood bar and pub style food, and the upstairs, bright and cheery dining room. You cannot miss with either, as you can set the pub food upstairs, as well as the dining room full course restaurant menus. My husband thought the seafood bisque was perfect, the right temp, great taste and a good amount of seafood, including lobster. The appetizer we shared, the kale gyoza vegetarian dumplings were delicious with a Thai type flavor. I am not a big kale fan, but I loved the dumplings and sauce. My French onion soup was wonderful. A very tasty broiled crust of cheese and toasted French bread, and a wonderful flavorful broth. the salads were meal sized portions and I highly recommend the spring salad of native greens, mango and pecans. Two salads, two soups and 2 apps, Hendricks Martini and 3 glasses of wine came to $82 before tip. The food was great, the service friendly and helpful, and the price amazing! This was upstairs. Next time we will go down stairs where they serve some great pizza, burgers and sandwiches. Be aware, they are only open Thurs thru Sundays.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

We are snowmobiling in Maine and stopped at the Eureka for a snack. The bartender, Lisa was very friendly and funny! We had a couple appetizers and they were really good. The fried green beans were the best I've every had!! Keep up the good work!!

Reviewed 16 November 2016

We were 8 and he easily accommodated us. This place has a country charm to it. The food was outstanding. I had the French onion soup for starters. You have to try it. Probably the best I've ever had. Next came the overflowing lobster roll...fantastic. Everyone loved their food without exception. Great wine selection. Service by Lisa was superb.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

My family and I went to eat for the first time and the entire evening was superb. The entrees we ordered were delicious. If you are looking for large city fine dining in Aroostook county Maine, look no further. It took us two and a half years but we found it at Eureka Hall in Stockholm.

Reviewed 16 October 2016

Service was spectacular! Lisa was our waitress, and she made the experience top notch from start to finish. I would dare to say that she was the best waitress I have ever had anywhere. The setting was comfortable and clean. Being from the Boston area, I found that the menu was much more diverse than one would expect at such a remote location, and the food was fresh and delicious. Our party of eight had a great experience. If you are anywhere near here, it is well worth the trip.

Been to Eureka Hall Restaurant? Share your experiences!