“Don't eat the coleslaw.”
Review of Bull And Claw

Bull And Claw
Ranked #25 of 59 Restaurants in Wells
Price range: US$5 - US$100
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Located in Wells, The Bull N' Claw offers the highest quality seafood and steaks at the most reasonable prices with portions that will make you smile after every scrumptious bite! Over the past 36 years, we've become the destination for visitors to New England to enjoy deliciously fresh local seafood including our famous cape porpoise lobster, always prepared to order. It doesn't get any fresher or any better than Bull N' Claw.
Reviewed 8 April 2021

The haddock sandwich, fries, mozzarella sticks, marinara sauce, shrimp, clam strips and chicken are fine. The coleslaw however, should not be eaten.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (925)

Reviewed 19 March 2021

The employees thanked customers for their loyalty and support over the last year. They gave a 10% discount on every meal. They gave each customer a free raffle
ticket. I bought some raffle tickets. I won a gift basket with wine, cheese and
crackers. I also got movie passes. Thank you Bull N Claw!
My stepfather and I came for an early dinner and we were seated right away.
My stepfather had scallops and I had baked stuff shrimp. Meals were served with baked potato, carrots and rolls. Drinks were good. We enjoyed our meals. Our compliments to the chef! We got chocolate spoon cake to go. Our waitress Sherry was attentive and nice.
We live in Kennebunk and we'll be back. Thanks Sherry !

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 19 February 2021

Visited Bull and Claw with family. There were five
of us and we all ordered different meals....clams, muscles, fish, shrimp and lobster roll...all
delicious. Our server, Cindy, was a delight. Really made it a lovely lunch. Finished off with the blueberry cheesecake.....yum!
The hot dinner rolls were also a plus.
Hope to go again soon

Date of visit: February 2021
Daryl T, Owner at Bull And Claw, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2021

It was a pleasure welcoming you all by, Marilyn! There's nothing better than finishing a delicious meal with some blueberry cheesecake. We'll always be here when you want to have a tasty meal and spend quality time with loved ones.

Reviewed 15 February 2021

My stepfather and I had a late lunch. The hostess who seated us was very nice. We asked for our favorite waitress Denise. My stepfather had salmon and I had baked stuffed shrimp. Both meals came with mashed potatoes, carrots, rolls and butter.
My Bloody Mary Special was good. We enjoyed our meals. Our compliments to the chef! We got chocolate lovin' spoon cake to go for dessert. All the staff are great.
We'll be back. Thanks Denise! We would like to wish Denise and all the rest of the staff a very Happy Valentine's Day!!

Date of visit: February 2021
Daryl T, Owner at Bull And Claw, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2021

Betsy, it was great getting to spend time with you and your stepfather. We will definitely pass your message along to Denise! She always treats our customers like family. We hope you had a great Valentine's Day.

Reviewed 7 February 2021

Wife and I had lunch here on Sunday. we had fish and chips and prime rib. Both were awesome. I had the Bloody Mary $5 special, and It was an appetizer in itself with two different cheeses, an olive, pickle ,Slim Jim, celery stick, hot pepper, really enjoyed it. We'll definately be going back.

Date of visit: January 2021
Daryl T, Owner at Bull And Claw, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2021

It was a pleasure welcoming you by on Sunday. You can't go wrong with the fish and chips or prime rib. There's nothing like a tasty dish completed with a delicious drink. We'll see you again soon.