Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsspecial occasionwedding anniversaryoystersfirst classspa bathspectacular viewsboutique hotelwhole experiencenorthern beachescroissantsan overnight stayprivate balconysecond to nonesydney seaplanesocean viewbreakfast was deliciousdining experience
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We took the Sydney Seaplanes package to Jonah's restaurant, the view on the way was really interesting and breathtaking. Arrived on the Hawkesbury river picked up by local barge owner and then driven to the restaurant with Jonah's transport.
Greeted and shown to our first class frontline view of crystal clear Pacific Ocean, four course menu with matching wines, the staff educated us in food and wine in a relaxed and friendly way.
We all left feeling full and satisfied, back in the transport, on the barge back on the Seaplane and just when you didn't think it could get any better our pilot treated us to a bridge flyover.
Excellent day,

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gregfifi
Reviewed 26 July 2017

My husband and I went for the breakfast and were blown away. The food was so great. You will leave with very happy & full bellies. The views are spectacular and you can continue to enjoy the views on the open terrace after breakfast.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Courtney B
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

All that is beautiful with loads of class that's what you experience at Jonahs what a marvel of a establishment everything from the entry to the toilet class personified. Had the seafood feast it didn't diss appointment in the slightest

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

We chose Jonah's for a Babymoon weekend, as it promised a whole lot of luxury, decadence and goodness.
We have not been disappointed. In fact, it has far exceeded our high expectations from the very outset.
All the little added extra things we weren't expecting, the wonderful staff and excellent service have made this a very joyful weekend and an experience we won't forget for a long time.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

My 6 yo son, husband and I just spent Saturday night here (breakfast and dinner as well) a gift for our birthdays. The service and food could not be faulted, staff both friendly and professional and the location and view would help make it feel special no matter what.

I also had a massage whilst there which was beautiful.

My two small gripes would be;

1. When making the booking the receptionist was quite rude and short. I barely spent 5 minutes on the phone and she told me she didn't have time they were very busy and had a lot to do. I called around 3pm on a weekday. I had a couple of questions not many and although I had a gift voucher - accomodation, dinner and breakfast for a Saturday night is priced at over $1000 for two which is very expensive so a few questions not unreasonable.

2. The accomodation is a little shabby and could do with a refurb. Carpet, a common room with a horrible lounge. In room 651 broken plantation shutters, cracked tiles and marble, a cold tap that fell off, a toilet seat that fell down when men were peeing and a terrible mattress on the roll away bed.

Complimentary products in the bathroom and products available for purchase in the mini bar were as you would expect of a high quality plus plenty of pillows, towels etc.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family