“They are good when they want to be!”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #39 of 72 Restaurants in Westbrook
Reviewed 9 January 2018

This place makes so good fast food and cheap! But there are several times I have gone here and ordered a burrito with no rice, at least 6 out of 10 times I ask to double check and they say its all set, and I have to go back in. And they make you feel like your bothering them. Then thee are some who are so nice about it. But other than having to triple check your food, good fast food place!!

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

This location is a combination Taco Bell and KFC restaurant. It is located across the street from the the West-Port bowling lanes.

There is just one counter to order food from either Taco Bell or KFC.

I like the soft chicken tacos and the power cantina bowls with chicken.

Fast service.

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

As one who began eating at Taco Bells in Austin in the 1970s, I know that all TBs are not created equal. We veered a little off our path for this one, found via Taco Bel's excellent android app. It was worth the detour. Our spicy tostadas and bean burritos were hot, plump, and piled high with ingedients. The best!