“Cream Horns”
Review of Bakers Bench

Bakers Bench
Ranked #1 of 2 Quick Bites in Westbrook
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Was that harps that I am hearing...OMG! Yummy!!! I had family visiting and wanted some bakery treats! This place is Great. We tried several different items, pumpkin bars, pecan twist, raspberry and cheese croissant, Boston Cream cupcakes, and the Holy Grail... the Cream Horns! Highly Recommend.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

I love this place great pastries always fresh I am glad it is nearby house great service and friendly, helpful people

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 24 July 2018

Their sandwiches are excellent. I've had the BLT and the Pastrami. They are on their homemade bread...I like the oatmeal bread. They put a lot into their sandwiches and only charge 5 to 6 dollars depending on what you order. Sooo good. Also, for breakfast, they have the best cinnamon rolls I've ever had. They are buttery and out of this world good. The spinach and feta cheese breakfast pastry is very good...the pastry is flaky and tasty. Probably other goodies, too, but I haven't tried anything else yet.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Great selection of fresh baked goods and they make excellent sandwiches to go. The cream horns are my favorite. No one should eat a whole one but I always manage to so.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Great selection. Creme horns are exceptional. Would like later hours so could stop in after work. Otherwise great on my day off to stop in