All reviewscontinental breakfastbeautiful lakethe grounds are beautifully landscapedrow boatwestern mainelife jacketsyogurtchain hotelsgreat place to staybaked goodspicnic tablesstayed longerrooms are cleanpleasant stayfull kitchenbar harborfirst floor
Reviewed 3 March 2010

Everything about our stay at the Inn was great. Even though it snowed every evening, we awakened to Tom and Susan clearing off the parking and hot, freshly brewed coffee in the lobby. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were spacious. We will definitely return - and as Susan siad when we left, "Come when it is green and warmer!"

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
Susanwilsonlakeinn, Owner at Wilson Lake Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2010

Thank you so much for taking time to write your wonderful comments about Wilson Lake Inn. Tom and I look forward to your summertime visit and hope you will invite your son to come over to the inn during your stay and enjoy Wilson Lake with you.

Susan Atwood

Reviewed 8 February 2010

Our high school wrestlers were attending a state qualifying meet in nearby Jay. We chose to come to the area the night before. I contacted Sue at the Inn and she was wonderful!! The rates were great and she was able to accommodate all of our needs.
When we arrived, we were surprised to see the size of the suites. One chaperon remarked 'it is bigger than my first apartment.' The suites had a kitchen that was large enough for a comfortable family to enjoy meals. The bedrooms were large and comfortable and the sitting area was great for the students to gather and play games before retiring. I would definitely come back again. In fact I am thinking of a weekend getaway for myself and my partner.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business

It was a pleasure to have the wrestling team, they were a great group of students and we enjoyed having them stay with us.

I would enjoy having you return with your partner this summer, when you will be able to enjoy the gardens and explore Wilson Lake by kayak or canoe. We could put together a vacation getaway for you to include a variety of activities. Perhaps a scenic air tour, a special spa experience, local golfing, hiking and dinner! Call me and we can make arrangements to suit your interests.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Susan Atwood

Reviewed 27 January 2010

Great spot, friendly owners, clean room, and lovely dinning in the vacinity.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with friends
Susanwilsonlakeinn, owner at Wilson Lake Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2010

Thank you for stopping in on your trip to Vermont. Hope you have a great time and look forward to seeing again soon.

Thank you for your comment and for supporting our local business.

Reviewed 17 January 2010

Our cross country ski team competes in a race in Rumford, ME every year. It is worth the 17 mile drive to Wilton to stay at the Wilson Lake Inn. The upstairs rooms are really spacious and all of the rooms are very clean. It is a lovely and quiet setting on Wilson Lake. And Tom and Susan, the innkeepers are helpful and friendly, and very willing to accomodate special requests. Our group returns year after year.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family

Tom and I thank you for your support and look forward to seeing all of you next year.

Good luck to all the ski club members in their 2010 season.

Reviewed 5 January 2010

This is the place to enjoy your winter vacation in the northeast and it is worth traveling to get to as the accomodations and service cannot be matched and your memories will be priceless. Wilson Lake Inn is centrally located to take advantage of local winter activities like snowshowing, snow mobiling, tubing, skiing (Titcomb ski area), hiking in woods, and adventuring on the ice of Lake Wilson to skate or ice fish. But more importantly for me and my family, it offers access to world class ski areas like Sugar Loaf and Sunday River which are only an hour away in each direction. We skied both and appreciated the equi-distance Wilson Lake Inn provided at a most reasonable price for a spacious, clean and comfortable suite. We also ate at the wonderful eateries in the area and had not a single disappointing meal. What vacation destination can you bowl and play pool without a wait, this was great for our teenage crew. While there are other hotels in the area, Wilson Lake Inn gives you the special treatment. The rooms are very clean and the service top notch. I was impressed with the personal touch provided by the owners, Sue and Tom. While we were skiing in Sugarloaf we called them and they arranged for a Birthday cake to be available for one of our children so we were heros at the end of the day when we got back to the suite. They also made all arrangments for a spa day with lunch for the next day that included massages, manicures, pedicures and even haircuts only blocks from the Inn. Again...world class and you will not find this level of concierge support outside of a Four Season or Ritz Carleton. I give my week vacation at Wilson Lake Inn 5 stars.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
Susanwilsonlakeinn, Owner/Innkeeper at Wilson Lake Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2010

I am so pleased you enjoyed your winter stay even though mother nature was not very cooperative! Hope you will be able to enjoy snowshoeing and tubing on your next visit. I am thinking of offering in room massages - what do you think?
Look forward to your next visit.