“Morning coffee ”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Winslow
Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Love my Dunkin' Donuts. The coffee is hot or cold depending on what you like. The variety is huge and it seems they never run out of my favorite. At some places they can even remember your first name or even your order if you are a regular.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Most of the time the service is friendly but if you want your order to be correct then you have chosen the wrong place to go, it's a hit or miss, but I will say in the past month they have gotten better, such a high turn over in employees that you never know what you are going to get!

Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

This is by far the rudest Dunkin's I have ever been to. When taking my order the girl was very rude and unprofessional about the way she was speaking to us and I had repeated my order twice and it was still wrong. When I called they didn't say sorry I also waited 10 minutes for 5 drinks and was also late for a appointment .

Reviewed 7 November 2014

I am a frequent customer that goes there Monday thru friday twice a day.I have no idea what happened with the previous management but this place is out of control. Employees and managers make it so uncomfortable to be there. All they do is talk down to each other and swear at each other..I have tried contacting management more then twice and every time there is not one in duty..where is the owners in all this and how do we contact them..this place really going down hill and u will take my business else where if it continues.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I frequented the Winslow Dunkin Donuts for about a month, starting in October 2012. Believe it or not, what attracted me was their beautiful Halloween décor! I'd never been there before, and what I saw from the road intrigued me. The inside was beautifully decorated--whoever did it showed real ingenuity, and since I'm a Halloween fan from way back, this was a plus. Then, everything went downhill. I wanted to stay a while and read the paper, so I actually ordered a meal consisting of a bagel sandwich, home fries, and tea. The tea came first and was good. The bagel sandwich literally was like a rock! I wouldn't say the thing itself was stale, but obviously they'd used a microwave and put it in for too long. The home fries never came. The place wasn't busy at all, but the clerks--as pointed out on this page--have a tendency to "hobnob" amongst themselves, as if they're attending a social event. The clientele is secondary to discussions about bars and getting hammered and how their deadbeat boyfriends aren't paying child support. Plus, the woman who waited on me had completely rotten teeth, which she kept flashing at me. At first, I thought she was wearing something for Halloween, but this turned out to be the real thing, unfortunately. I finally got the home fries "on the house" because of their forgetfulness, but they, too, were hard as bricks.

Look, we all know working at a place like Dunkin' Donuts can't be all that great, but it is an income, and people should take pride in their jobs--especially when dealing with the public. I've lived in Central Maine most of my life (until recently), and I can tell you that good customer service--where the clerk is attentive and polite--is a rare commodity indeed. Most are rude, snippy, and disgusting to look at. Unfortunately, all three of those "qualities" can be found at the Winslow DD!