“Great food and staff. Highly Recommended”
Review of Ship's Chow Hall

Ship's Chow Hall
Ranked #8 of 30 Restaurants in Wiscasset
Cuisines: American
Description: Open for breakfast and lunch, 5am - 2pm. Near Huber's market and the Concord Bus Line. Very wonderful, true Maine diner. Wonderful
Reviewed 21 April 2017

Wife and grandkids and I were staying at a local resort and were headed to Mickey D's for breakfast. Saw Ship's and decided to eat locally. Saw lots of local car tags there - so had to be good place to eat. Glad we did. Staff was very friendly, food was delicious and very reasonable. I had omelet, wife had eggs/bacon/toast and grands had oatmeal/toast. Great experience. Would go back. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Bob V

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Awesome breakfast menu-be sure to check out the specials! Prices good, friendly staff - all in all, a great way to start out your day :)

1  Thank eaoreilly
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here MANY times and up until today, I have been completely satisfied with the food and the service. However, today I ate lunch and the regular server (the owner) was not there. I had a hotdog and fries and when I paid, my bill was almost $10.00. On the menu, a hotdog is $2.95 and fries are $1.95. The bill should have been a little over $5.00. When I questioned the charges. The server tried to tell me "well, the prices fluctuate." On fries and a hotdog? I am accustomed to seafood being shown on the menu as "Market Price". But NOT hotdogs and fries. She tried to stand firm until I asked to speak to Tina. Then she "graciously" knocked the cost of the fries down to what was posted on the menu. So, be careful out there. I'll go back but I'll make sure to check on the "market price for French fries " next time

3  Thank Maine-e-yak_007
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

We came here for an informal lunch at the recommendation of friends. It made for a good on-the-road stopover.

It's open mornings until 2:00, with breakfast always available, plus a variety of sandwiches and more substantial dishes -- typical traditional diner dishes, but well prepared. We opted for biscuits and sausage gravy, and corned beef and eggs. No disappointments, for sure.

1  Thank J--Harpswell
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Great place for breakfast. Local restaurant with consistently good food. There are always some great special, too. Wonderful staff.

1  Thank lindasullivanmobile