“Live the fried shrimp!”

Ranked #6 of 31 Restaurants in Wiscasset
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

I love getting a nice basket of fresh, fried Maine shrimp. They just taste amazing! I seldom eat more than a few French fries but I always finish the shrimp and Cole slaw. I'd be delighted to live close enough to be able to stop here often.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

Driving down RT 1 we were hungry and there it was. The Sea Basket resturant.
split one of the fried dinners. It was more than enough for two.
The lobster chowder had at least one whole lobster in it. Kinda $$ but worth it..
The counter staff is happy to see us and guided us in the right direction as it was our first time there.
Good food at a good price...
Liam & Colleen
New York

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

My wife and I have driven by this place thousands of times, we finally decided to try it. We got the jumbo mixed platter, it comes with a roll, Cole slaw, haddock, whole clams, baby shrimp, scollops and fries. Everything was good but the clams popped with flavor, next time I go I'm just getting a clam meal. The platter was big enough for the two of us to share. We ate outside on the little deck. Only thing to watch out for is trying to take a left onto route one, this can be a nightmare during the summer. Overall it's a nice spot kinda pricey but that's seafood in Maine!

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

I got the scallops and sweet potato fries. Both were very good. My husband got the haddock and after tasting one piece, I regretted not having gotten them, they were delicious! The coating on the fried food is very light and not greasy at all. I would go again

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Best scallops around in my opinion ! Yummy ! Fast food but not greasy . If you like Scollops you should really try "Sea Basket "

1  Thank dreamer12432