“Outrageously Delicious”
Review of Maples

Maples
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Yarmouth
Cuisines: Italian
Description: We are a small coffee shop and bakery. We make everything from scratch and take pride in everything we offer. We make espresso drinks and brew Coffee by Design.
Reviewed 5 March 2016

This is a MUST stop for the ice cream aficionado - every flavor is delectable and irresistible. Like many - I will grab my treat and sit in my car to eat while making Yummy noises with every taste as not to embarrass myself.

Do not miss this spot, if you drive by, don't give up... Pull a u turn and find it!

1  Thank TruthIsBest2014

Reviewed 28 February 2016

I have stopped by Maple's on several occasions. The baked goods are fantastic and the Bagels are out of this world. My favorite thing on the menu is only available on Friday's. Maple Bacon Scones. OMG!!! Worth the visit.

1  Thank JChap493
Reviewed 27 February 2016

Love Maple's gelato, especially the Salted Caramel Almond--they seem to always run out, so get there early ! So many flavors, but they never make giant batches, so it's always a surprise what's available. Giant cookies, yum. Giant scones, ehh. Muffins, ehh. and Pints to go---YAY !! There is a new room out back for lounging and munching, cozy and quiet.

1  Thank Kerry W
Reviewed 22 January 2016

I love Maple's for their gelato, but they are slowly getting known more for their baked goods. The bagels are beyond amazing, probably the best I've had, and the scones that I've had have all been delicious. Every time I go in there, it seems like there's a new different item, and I really like that variety. Great service and nice atmosphere too.

1  Thank Maggie M
Reviewed 10 September 2015

I have stopped in to Maples on several occasions and have never left disappointed. They have a wide variety of flavors, though not all are available at the same time, like more commercially operated shops. It can be hit or miss in terms of what appeals to your taste buds, but I will often take those opportunities to try something new.

The staff is always friendly, helpful, and seem genuinely happy to be working at Maples...just a happy place!

1  Thank CraigSMaine