“Some days are better than others...”
Review of Maples

Maples
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Yarmouth
Cuisines: Italian
Description: We are a small coffee shop and bakery. We make everything from scratch and take pride in everything we offer. We make espresso drinks and brew Coffee by Design.
Reviewed 26 September 2017

I stop by many weekdays for a bagel to take away and though the bagels are awesome, the cream cheese portions are sometimes - but not always! - skimpy. Just depends on who prepares your order and how much cream cheese THEY would like on THEIR bagel. Clearly some spreaders are not fond of cream cheese - those people give you a thin little scrape. When you do get a good portion though, it's a delightful breakfast!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We read about Maples' Bagels in the Portland Press Herald and were not disappointed when we stopped by for the first time yesterday. The Bagels and toppings were fresh and delicious. I also enjoyed their Nitro iced coffee. Service was friendly and fast however we were first in line when ordering. When we left, there were 15+ people waiting to order! Definitely a popular place. Looking forward to returning soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

I've had bagels. I've had really good bagels. I've had bagels in NYC... and these bagels are, bar none, the best I've ever had. My absolute favorite is the everything bagel with veggie cream cheese, but their maple and herb cream cheeses are delightful as well. And the baked goods? I can gain weight just looking at them all. Great coffee, too.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Open at 8 - line out the door. Bagels are fantastic, don't need to drive into Scratch any longer. Nice cream cheese selection too. Coffee By Design offered and as always very good. Pastries look nice, but can't get past the bagels!

Reviewed 18 February 2017

Began coming here from a recommendation about their bagels. They are quite good. However, now that i have spent more time drinking coffee and sampling their scones, etc. I would say that the fare is quite inconsistant. .