“Excellent, enormous Lobster roll”

Stonewall Kitchen Cafe
Ranked #7 of 115 Restaurants in York
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 May 2017

We had been to Stone wall Kitchen before, but had never dined in the cafe. We decided to give it a try. Food was excellent, but pricey. I ordered a Lobster roll, which arrived on a warm toasted roll, HEAPING with fresh lobster meat , lightly dressed with mayo.It was DELISH! My husband had the Lobster BLT, which he said was also delicious.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

There's a large menu with many choices, but the two of us got salads: my husband the Lobster Cobb ("Market Price" $24) and I the Classic Chicken Cobb (a steal at $14). Both well worth it. I wish we were staying longer because we'd come back.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

The Stonwall Kitchen retail store contains a cafe at one end, which serves breakfast and lunch.
We came for lunch. The sandwiches were fresh, great tasting, and contained a Stonwall Kitchen sauce.
One orders at the counter and the food is served to our table. The day we visited it was very quick. Admittedly, when it is crowded it takes longer.
Prices for the sandwiches were between $8.50 to $9.50, which is about average for the area, but the quality was very good. The lobster roll is $24.95 which seems on the high end.
The cafe is worth a visit for a good sandwich, and some time to browse in the store.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

The Visitors' Center suggested this place for lunch and I am so glad they did. It is a combination store and cafe, cafeteria style but with great entrees and desserts. I had the lobster mac and cheese......so much food and so delicious.... I couldn't finish it.....which was fine, because I had it the next day. If every in the area , this is a must!

Reviewed 5 April 2017

If you're visiting the Yorks and Ogunquit in Maine, be sure to stop in to the Stonewall Kitchen Cafe and grab a sandwich and dessert. We like to do takeout from here, but there are tables and chairs available, too. The sandwiches run the gamut from traditional to creative, and the desserts are really fresh and delicious. The Cafe is located right off the highway, so it's convenient to get to. Definitely worth a visit.