“Best Thai Food in Area”

Thai for You
Ranked #46 of 113 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Every dish I have ordered has been fresh, full of flavor and delicious. The staff are friendly, courteous and willing to please. Order quite often for lunch and have gone several times for dinner.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Nice little place with solid Thai food. We had great service from a young lady that just made us smile. Nothing fancy, and no wait .

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Love it, eat there once a week. Food is very good , owner is in there every day very nice people . Easy to get to right on route 1 just north of Chase pond rd.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Ordered pickup while visiting York. Our first night in, we always do take out. Ordered some tun yum soup which was good. Pad tai was decent enough. My husband ordered Lard nah noodles which was flavorless. I ordered jungle fish, which was again decent enough, but not spicy enough and bit salty side. My daughter enjoyed the chicken wings which she said it was good. Again decent enough, but have had such better Thai food before...
Oh, make sure you specifically ask for utensils for your pickups.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

I have enjoyed trying a different dish each time I have visited for lunch or dinner. My favorites are the Chicken Green Curry or Phanang with 2 sides of Golden Bags & either Crispy or Fresh Rolls. It is a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere. It is one of a few places I have been where there is no noise level interrupting your table conversation....especially in tourist town like York.