“Amazing ”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

At first at the sight I was a little nervous about eating here by the looks. But it was amazing!!! I got the fisherman platter, steamers and home maid onion rings and split between three. Easily the best calamari I have ever had was not chewy at all!!! A must try

1  Thank lexxy1124

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

If the last sandwich I eat before I die is the Haddock Reuben from the Shore Road Market, I will die happy. This sandwich was so good that my wife put aside her lobster roll ( a very good one, too) to share it with me. Both sandwiches were served with homemade potato chips and a pickle slice. There are picnic tables outside and plenty of parking. Service was very friendly.

2  Thank Jarstar558
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Went three separate times during our recent trip. They have great lobster rolls. You can get them cold with mayo or hot with butter. The prices have gone up from year's past so now they are more in line with what most restaurants charge so in that regard it isn't much of a deal. Except for Wednesday where they have a special price of $10 which is fabulous. The rest of their fried food options are pretty average. If you are staying in york beach it is very convenient.

2  Thank epsharon
Reviewed 3 July 2017

After a disappointing experience at Chauncey creek restaurant, see separate review, we tried to find our best Lobster Roll place neat Oguanquit. We drove by by Shoure Road restaurant and Market, ordered, tried, and can't have enough.
The wonderful crispy roll, exceptional quality and quantity Lobster meat with a right amount of mayonnaise to compliment, but not overpower. Just a perfection!
Top secret, they have 9.99 rolls on Wednesdays! Regular lobster roll is 18.99, but well worth it! Can't wait to go back! Very friendly staff!

Reviewed 30 June 2017

I love this little place! Best lobster roll in Southern ME! Order at the counter, sit outside at picnic tables & they bring your order out to you. A bit pricey for the atmosphere but loaded with lobster and the buttered roll can't be beat. Well worth the stop!!!