“Nice little restaurant ”

Stones Throw Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 24 Restaurants in York Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Stones Throw motel and their restaurant was very accommodating. Simple menu but everything was good. We ate there twice. Nuff said.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Great location, staff and owners. Food was terrific butterfly shrimp, lobster rolls were awesome. A great way to end your night in the great town of York.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Its okay place to eat for me not enough to choose from on the menu but it is right on long beach so you have an awesome view :)

Reviewed 12 September 2017

After enjoying a long walk from our hotel to Nubble Lighthouse to Long Sands Beach, my wife and I had worked up an appetite and decided to stop at Stones Throw for dinner. We were initially seated out by the sidewalk, but the ocean breeze got cold as the sun went down (even with patio heaters on). So we requested to have our table moved, which our waitress cheerfully accommodated. We ordered Shrimp Sliders for an appetizer. They were very good. My wife ordered a large salad for her meal and enjoyed it. I tried the Baja Tacos and really wish I ordered something else. I was served only two small fish tacos with very little taste. Looking around, the flatbreads and sandwiches looked very good. I'm chalking this visit up to ordering the wrong thing. We'd probably give it another shot.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Great beer and food selection. I loved the outdoor seating and though it was a bit chilly the night we visited, the heat lamps all over the patio really helped. The staff even has blankets on hand to give out too. Our waiter was great, really friendly and fun.