“Good food, fair service.”

Woody's Brick Oven Pizza
Ranked #8 of 24 Restaurants in York Beach
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Very good food. V E R Y G O O D ! ! ! Service was a bit spotty. I think it was more a young staff than anything intentional. I would definitely eat there again and recommend.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I usually like my pizza with a few toppings but I kept going back to the cheese. Called 15 minutes before they closed, no attitude and happily took my order. Pizza was done quickly and it was really good.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Full charges for extras that covered only half of pizza? Waiter without asking kept change even though was given 20% tip. Food was not special and atmosphere rather unpleasant. Would not return nor recommend. Not sure how it got to be # 7 in area.

1  Thank DoctorRS13
Reviewed 10 August 2017

We got a pizza for takeout. We wanted 1/4 one topping and 3/4 another topping and they were unable to accommodate us. That was a bummer. So we just got a two topping pizza. When we opened it, we literally laughed at how sloppily it was cut! One slice was over 1/4 of the large pizza. Then there were other small and messy slices and they way it was cut left an additional triangle in the middle of the pizza with no crust. It was very odd and a mess. The toppings were OK and the pizza tasted OK but it was a pain trying to slice it with a crummy plastic knife. It was just off-putting because it made it look like they didn't give a hoot about their product. Take some pride in your food!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I walked my 4 year old granddaughter over to Woody's from the beach for a slice of pepperoni (her favorite). The hostess they have outside the door would not allow us in because she had on a bathing suit. Poor policy for a beach town, anyway the hostess did go in for me and get the slice for her.