“MILLION DOLLAR VIEW!!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

The view is incredible and the food’s not bad! The baked haddock was great. Lobster bites were less than wonderful. Service was just okay. But the view was worth the price of the meal!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Probably without a doubt the second best meal we ever had anywhere! Food was plentiful and downright perfect. They start you off with a soup choice, I did Fish Chowder, Hubby did the Clam Chowder- both excellent. Then we had the whole entire lobster brought over (one each) and it was the freshest I ever tasted. Sides were numerous corn on the cob, baked potato, veggies lots of choices. Drinks were a treat. I had a Fish Bowl that was blue with a half dozen swedish gummy fish in it and something crushed to resemble coral that was tasty. The waitress were like salty old women that just added to the whole experience instead of taking from it. We would fly back just to eat here again!

1  Thank DiAnnesInLove
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Stopped by for a light snack. Enjoyed the view but their chowders are disappointing. Wife had "Fish Chowder". I had "Clam Chowder". Both were best named "Potato Chowder"

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Started out with the Lighthouse Keepers Tea. Had Shrimp Cocktail and then Lobster Bisque. Finished with the Baked Lobster Crazy Crumb Pie. All good! Took home the My Oh My Mile High Banana Cream Pie. To die for!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped for a quick lunch while we were in the area and we are glad we did. After a short wait ( very busy which indicates fresh food and great word of mouth),we were seated upstairs by the window with an incredible view of the Maine coast. Our wait person was spot on and seemed to love her job which says a lot. We ordered a steamed 1 -1/2# lobster and a fried seafood combo of scallops and clams-all hot, fresh and tasty.
If you haven’t been we highly recommend it!