Sea Latch Motor Inn
Sands by the Sea(York Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$150
Travelocity
  • Pool
Union Bluff Hotel(York Beach)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$114
Anchorage Inn(York Beach)
US$139
Sunrise Motel(York Beach)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$140
Hotwire.com
US$105
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
York Harbor Inn(York Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$159
Hotwire.com
TripAdvisor
Cutty Sark Motel(York Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Free Internet
All reviewsnew buildingmanor houselobster covelong sands beachtrolley ridelate checkking roomthird floormini fridgein seasonoceanrailingshinekitchenette
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We are currently staying here at the Manor House. It is new and very clean. Right across from the beach. We have not yet tried the breakfast at the Lobster Cove. My issue is the beach. It is a beautiful beach, but was difficult to walk over the large rocks to get to the water. The saff are very pleasant, and kept the pool open later for my son. Overall, the new building was worth the price

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very basic but good location to the beach. I had a king room for just myself and the bed was comfortable and the AC was good. My complaints are that the hotel does not provide ice for coolers and ask $2.50 for a small bag. My next complaint is that the pool water temp was very cold. My biggest complaint is the lights from the pool and parking lot at night are unreasonably bright and shine right into the rooms. The curtains in the window do nothing very little to keep the light out. My room was very bright and could see the entire room all night making it very difficult to sleep comfortably.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We arrived early and asked if our room may be ready early. The office lady, now AKA "Sea Witch" just said "nope, I don't know, check in is at 3, (repeating) check in is at 3..." when we asked if we could store our bags at front desk she said "no"! Having arrived in town with no car that left us with no options for our luggage for a few hours. We pressed the issue and agreed to let us store our bags and then suddenly realized our room *was* ready. Poor customer service... The rooms in the new bldg are very nice but the North side rooms have NO real view of ocean, only of a parking lot and the other hotel blogs. Be AWARE, request south facing rooms if you are paying for new bldg. Pool was fine, bring your own pool towel however. There's a trolley in town that will take you to various spots. Foodies- eat at Inn on the Blues or Stones Throw for more upscale, yet casual dining. Overall very basic, no frills place that needs some "polishing" it it's going to cater to higher end guests. Hard to believe we paid $300 with tax for a hotel that is still run and operated like a cheap motel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sally s
Reviewed 11 July 2017

My wife and I visited family there on vacation. We were both drawn to the beauty of the beach and water. That is saying a lot considering we are from south florida. Downtown has so many dining option and things to do. What a great little vacation inn.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2017

The company i work for recommend me to stay at this hotel. So I booked two nights at this hotel for a business trip back in March 2017. The website gave me a price of $130/per night. They highlighted that my room would be on the 3rd floor of the hotel and i was ok with paying a lower price for this since i would need to take stairs.

I received a call today June 7th, 3 months after i booked it saying that their pricing was wrong that the real price is $360/per night. I asked them to honor their prices because they screwed up and its not our fault. They couldn’t honor my original price so i canceled my reservations. I am very un happy due to the fact i need to stay on the beach for an event I am working at and now i am late to the game and all the prices in the area are rocket high.

I am currently creating a video review which I will place on youtube in the coming days so be on the look out. I am also passing this along to the better business bureau and a local news company outlet since i am seeing others having this same issue.

If you want to book a hotel and get screwed over a few months later. Go ahead and book with this MOTER INN they only care about their wallets and not their customers. I have just informed my companies travel office and showed them evedence of the issue and they are going to avoid booking here going forward.

Room Tip: Risk of your booking price to change!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business