“Quick, good to go Hon.”

Wok to Go
Ranked #84 of 170 Restaurants in Bel Air
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 1 February 2016

Title says it all. The food is good and fast. Do not bother to sit down to eat as it's just like Chinese take out (look at the name). I would gladly order from there if I lived nearby.

Reviewed 17 January 2016

Nasty food, poor customer service.

I'm not particularly picky when it comes to Chinese take-out, but really didn't enjoy this food. The employees were rude and inattentive, not acknowledging my presence (all I wanted to know is approximately when my food would be up!)

However, I did not try any sushi which had good reviews on here, so maybe that's this restaurant's saving grace!

Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

Worst customer service ever
Manager is cheap
Staff is rude
Food is expensive
Orders always missing items and when you call to complain they get mad or hang up on you.

Reviewed 16 August 2015

I guess it's possible that their delivery is efficient and the food is edible but the level of nastiness and pretentiousness far outweighs any good qualities. If you only order carry out I guess it's not a big deal but dining in or picking up isn't remotely worth my time and money.

Reviewed 12 February 2015

I think one of the best places around Bel Air for sushi delivery. While I am addicted to several places in Ocean City that are far superior and much more costly, when I need to have sushi I pick up the phone and call Wok to Go. The sushi is fresh and tasty. Their tofu dishes are quite good as well as the orange beef although it tends to be a bit on the "too sweet" side. Definitely the place to call when you need a quick chinese meal or to satisfy "your sushi craving".

Been to Wok to Go? Share your experiences!