“Tasty Birthday Cakes”

Raulin's Bakery Beltsville
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Beltsville
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

High quality local bakeries like Raulin's bring back fond memories from growing up in New England. My Massachusetts pal always gets Raulin's cakes for her human and feline birthday celebrations - a tradition worth keeping.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

We stopped here for doughnuts and also got a chocolate chip croissant and poppy seed scone. The cake doughnuts were a little too greasy for my taste as was the scone. But it was great to see an independent bakery thriving so was happy to support it. The coffee was good too. The owner was very nice. Visit if you're nearby.

Reviewed 12 February 2016

I had plans to drop by a client office and wanted to bring some goodies that morning. I intended to run into Costco as they have great cakes and cookies but they did not open until 10. Saw this local bakery in a strip mall and went in to have a look and was first amazed by the aroma and selection that treated me as I walked through the door. There were cakes, scones, donuts, petit fours, cannolis, muffins, cookies, pies and I am sure I am forgetting something.

I purchased a chocolate cake, and a bakers dozen of an assorted variety of pastries; the price was $48! Freshly baked in house and might I saw the reviews from the clients was awesome! The cake was fresh, moist and everything was quickly gobbled up. I will make them my stop again when in the area to take to clients or just have a delectable treat for myself!

Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

I went for an afternoon sweet. First I hate route 1 in Beltsville, it's always backed up during weekdays.

Saw some very large cinnamon rolls and muffins - huge. I had a cupcake that reminded me of homemade. It was good and very affordable at only $1.79. I tried the miniature Danish in cherry, cheese and lemon. There was lots of nice filling, however the bread was bland. Got a 6 pack of biscuit looking rolls. They didn't taste like biscuits, which was my fault for not asking. But, whatever type of roll it was, it was dry and flavorless. I spit it out and dumped the entire bag on the ground for the birds.

I see the donuts are highly rated. If I find myself in the area, I may try that. Maybe?

Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

This place has a great variety of really good donuts. The maple frosted was best I ever had of that type. The chocolate frosting was good but I prefer it a bit richer. While I'm in the area this will be my donut stop!