“Yummy Cupcakes!”
Review of Georgetown Cupcake

Georgetown Cupcake
Ranked #1 of 12 Dessert in Bethesda
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Delicious cupcakes though little bit pricey! They have lots of flavors to choose from. They always have a long line every time I drop by their store. But with their good & fast service, you don't need to wait long in line. Everytime I bring this to a party, everyone loves it!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Our family of three has been enjoying Georgetown Cupcakes for the last seven years and it continues to be an excellent and wonderful gustatory experience every time we stop by either in the Bethesda or Georgetown shops. We've tried numerous other cupcake shops and none have beaten Georgetown Cupcakes yet. The icing is unbeatable for flavor, not too sweet and flavorful, and texture that is not hard, thick nor runny. The service is most of the time excellent, normally by polite and efficient young people. Love the relatively large choices of flavors and the iconic pink boxes.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

This is so great being able to see the store! They had so many different flavors of cupcakes to try! We happened to come on a day where there was no line so we were able to walk right into the store and take our time and look at the different cupcake flavors. They also have a variety of drinks as well which I did not know. I got a chocolate ganache cupcake and my boyfriend got a salted caramel cupcake. The salted caramel cupcake was sweet and just yummy and I love the chocolate ganache! I would definitely recommend this for anyone who's coming into the area!! If you are looking for a certain flavor of cupcake it might be best to call to find if they are serving at that day as they change the flavors of the cupcakes daily! I loved watching DC cupcakes when it was on TLC so it was great to visit the store!!

Reviewed 25 May 2017

I don't see what all the hub-bub is about except that it's been on TV. Honestly I've had better cupcakes at other places. They have novel flavors and combinations but they can be dry and heavy on the buttery texture

1  Thank Julia A
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Just a single bite and you will understand why people line up at the door to buy these cupcakes. The only reason why I am not giving 5 stars is because the line can sometimes get too long.