Bethesda Marriott Suites(Bethesda)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$134
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Bethesda Marriott(Bethesda)(Great Value!)
US$139
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
Hyatt Regency Bethesda(Bethesda)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$129
US$110
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$107
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard by Marriott Chevy Chase(Chevy Chase)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$122
Courtyard
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$201
US$179
EmbassySuites.com
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,352 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treevalet parkingrooftop poola hilton honors memberwithin walking distancemedical centerbusiness tripfront desk stafflots of restaurantsmetro stopshuttle servicebed was comfortablefew blockswisconsin avenuedcmeeting
Reviewed 25 June 2016

For the price, I wasn't expecting such a nice property. The public areas were handsomely furnished, with subdued colors. Staff was friendly and accommodating. The mini suite was comfortable, clean and spacious but a bit sterile. Some art on the walls would have been nice, just to add interest and coziness. The sumptuous king bed made it easy to get a great night's sleep. Bathroom was decent, but pedestal sinks make it tough to lay out your toiletries.

The location is good, with an easy walk to some of the neighborhood eateries and restaurants. All in all a perfectly nice place to call home for a night or two.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Juan R, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Bethesda - Washington DC, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2016

Dear llpupa,

Thank you for the review and I am glad you had a great night's sleep and overall visit. We appreciate the feedback regarding the artwork and the bathroom layouts and will look for opportunities to make improvements. As you mentioned, the DoubleTree Bethesda - Washington DC is proud to have the Sweet Dreams bed in all 270 guestrooms, I hope you take the time to visit us again.

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Large rooms but entire hotel little tired, old air-condition system. Old bath tube, no quality Doubletree amenities, instead only basic shampoo & shower gel bottles fixed to the wall but were empty and not refilled even after had been notice housekeeping. 6$ a bottle of water in room and found it opened, but was immediately replaced with the new one once had warned the reception. Average breakfast. As a positive feedback, 24 hours free soft drinks/snacks available in a special area for HHonors Diamond. Free shuttle service to metro station but schedule not strictly respected.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business

Dear VedatM,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of the DoubleTree Bethesda - Washington DC. I was disappointed to read that your experience was only average and that our efforts to go green with the bathroom amenities missed the mark. I would greatly appreciate any additional comments you may have, please connect with me via email at jremirez@doubletreebethesda.com.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

Excellent hotel, clean, modern, comfortable. Amazing staff: friendly, accommodating, always smiling and asking what else you need. But, be aware that valet parking is required and $23 a night. Doubletree is a great brand for feeling more luxurious at a mid-level price.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear OwenAvaMom,

Thank you for the great comments about our team members and our beautiful DoubleTree by Hilton Bethesda-Washington DC Hotel. For your next trip to Bethesda, I recommend the "Cars Stay Free" package which includes complimentary valet parking. For those looking to self-park, the city offers a public garage located within a short walk of our Woodmont Ave entrance.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

I was forced to stay in this hotel because it was required by my business that paid for it. The treatment was not up to standard because we were on a group rate. I don't think that the group rate was so low. This hotel is outdated, needs renovation, and would benefit from having a more friendly check-in staff.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of the staff at Doubletree by Hilton Bethesda - Washington DC, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2016

Dear A S M S,

Thank you for your review of your recent experience at our hotel. We’re very sorry that you encountered an unacceptable level of service. We do our best to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. We’ve addressed these issues with our staff and hope that the next time you’re in the area you’ll visit us again and experience a higher level of customer service. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

I was booked into this hotel by my workplace and was pretty worried based on the reviews I saw here. I was pleasantly surprised to find a friendly, clean, well-run property. I was lucky enough to be upgraded to a suite, which was very comfortable. The bed was very comfortable; everything was clean and up to date. It was convenient having a living/dining room with a small kitchen and I often got takeout and enjoyed having meals in. There were lots of nice food choices all around. I made use of the gym and the pool, which were great. The AC worked well.
I am left to wonder whether the hotel might have some rooms that are in much better shape than others, because mine was great.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Juan R, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Bethesda - Washington DC, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2016

Dear CalAdventureGal,

Thank you for such a glowing review of the DoubleTree by Hilton Bethesda - Washington DC! I was delighted to read that your suite upgrade and the team were able to exceed your expectations. In addition to the variety of dining options located nearby, the property also has an onsite gift shop and DoubleTree Pantry for those last minute needs. We look forward to be your host on future visits to Bethesda, MD.