“Best donut place I've been to in Bethesda”

202 Artisanal Donut Co
Reserve with OpenTable
202 Artisanal Donut Co is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 13 Bakeries in Bethesda
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Stopped in on a whim during my most recent trip to DC and super glad that I did. Simply put: the donuts are awesome.

Baked fresh and it shows, dough is super moist but not super heavy. I had a Boston Crème which was great and got Pecan Pie and Vanilla Glazed for friends, both of which got rave reviews.

As an added bonus, the coffee is great. They have Vigilante beans and offer a range of espresso-based drinks in addition to drip coffee.

It's a small shop but there is some counter and picnic table-style seating. Next time will plan on getting a breakfast sandwich, which looked amazing as well.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

though it is a limited menu- compared to other tapas places, everything was very tasty, and plentiful- especially for tapas!! We ate lamb meatballs- very flavorful; shishito peppers with salt-excellent; bacon and figs- wonderful combo; grilled cauliflower with piquillo sauce was excellent

Reviewed 30 September 2016

This is a kind of plase where we go when we want spend time in happyness and easy way with friends and children. Very alive place, good food and music.
When I miss good ham I come here: paradise!!

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

I came here last night with friends for dinner. The food was great and the waiter was wonderful. All seemed perfect… Until the end of our meal came. We had a 7 PM reservation at around 830 they added an extra table to the side of ours and said don't mind us. For the next half hour they straight over us staring at us waiting for us to leave. My friend had yet to finish her drink and it just felt extremely awkward. I understand you need to turn over tables but it was less than two hours after our reservation and my friend was still clearly drinking her drink. Being rushed out/pressured to leave did not feel like good customer service.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

Just tried this new place on Friday night. it was hopping but we were able to get a table. Service a bit slow but it was very clear why. We enjoyed a big pitcher of the red sangria and a few plates. I wasn't overwhelmed by the food, but the atmosphere carried the night. We had the sausages (five small, somewhat spicy), the cauliflower paste (which comes with big pieces on top), the roasted veggies, and two of the little sandwiches, one with salmon, one with mushrooms. From my perspective, not a standout food experience, but a great place to sample the tapas vib.