“Best donut place I've been to in Bethesda”

202 Artisanal Donut Co
Ranked #6 of 13 Bakeries in Bethesda
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Stopped in on a whim during my most recent trip to DC and super glad that I did. Simply put: the donuts are awesome.

Baked fresh and it shows, dough is super moist but not super heavy. I had a Boston Crème which was great and got Pecan Pie and Vanilla Glazed for friends, both of which got rave reviews.

As an added bonus, the coffee is great. They have Vigilante beans and offer a range of espresso-based drinks in addition to drip coffee.

It's a small shop but there is some counter and picnic table-style seating. Next time will plan on getting a breakfast sandwich, which looked amazing as well.

Reviewed 14 May 2016

Picked this place on the grounds that it was near where we needed to be for work and they served tea. So glad we found it. Or it found us...
Enjoyed a stellar cup of English Breakfast and after seeing the donut menu...felt the need to get one of those as well. I wasn't sure where to begin, so I went with a staff favorite. The Dolce de Leche was fluffy and oozed with caramel and dusted with sugar. It was the right choice.
After setting up our computers and cranking out some work items, we tried a burger and fries. Don't forget to ask for their special ketchup!
The team that was working the day we came in were very chill and seemed okay with us doing the whole 'work from a coffee shop' deal. The playlist was ideal classic rock music ...so bonus points there too.