“Very good sandwiches ”

Cuisines: American, Deli, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

I came to Potbelly with two business colleagues. I had never been to this location, but new I could get a delicious sandwich. I was not disappointed. I had the smoked ham with a slice of Swiss cheese and avocado on whole wheat. I finished it off with a chocolate chip oatmeal cookie. Service is quick.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

If you've been to a Potbelly before, this one will feel pretty much the same, However, if you are staying at the Hilton Garden Inn, it provides a good lunch option and much better than their hotel food.

The subs were of decent quality but the service could have been quicker and more efficient on a Sunday late afternoon with an empty restaurant, especially since we were trying to get to a business meeting.

Reviewed 9 January 2016

We've stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn a lot lately and Potbelly Sandwich Works offers a convenient stop for picking up sandwiches that we can munch on in our rooms. The service is friendly and the sandwiches are tasty and healthy without a lot of unnecessary goop or calories.

Reviewed 17 December 2015

The wreck is my fsvorite sandwich but they also serve soups and salads both botled and soda dispensed drinks

Reviewed 11 November 2015

How can you make a bad sandwich - just order on here to find out. One must begin with good bread - they don't have it here.