“The best atmosphere of any restaurant I've ever been too”

Old Bowie Town Grille
Ranked #4 of 129 Restaurants in Bowie
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The food is just amazing, and the service is even better. From the ownership to the employees everyone there will become like a member of your family

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We go to OBTG for a low-key dinner. Anything done on the grill is excellent, as are the salads. The staff are competent and friendly, led by Momma T. We've done private parties in the upstairs room, with OBTG showing lots of flexibility to make the function work the way we wanted. [This room is also the music venue, and to my tender ears it can get pretty loud.] I've never used the outside deck, but in the right weather it looks like a good time. Finally, I like that OBTG closes for some major holidays so that the staff can be with family!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I've been going here for years, and don't see that stopping any time soon! It's always great seeing historic buildings still being put to use, and the restaurant takes full advantage of the look of the original building. It is an Irish themed grille and the owners take much pride in their Irish background, making St. Patrick's day a blast here every year. The owner is almost always there and makes her rounds throughout the day to check on pretty much every guest that walks in, I love this! The food is a bit pricey, but it tastes great and you can tell it is fresh and the best quality ingredients making it worth it when we spend the extra money. The bar tenders always try to get to know your name there and make you feel welcome every time you go! I have yet to be disappointed by anything on the menu, including appetizers.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We ordered the crab cakes and the ribs. The crab cakes were amazing, the ribs were nice. Dining room was a bit too dark.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I ordered the old town burger which were cooked perfectly and absolutely delicious. It comes with lettuce tomato and cheese and you get two extra toppings with the burger. The kids had the cream of crab soup, mozzarella sticks and grilled cheese sandwich. There draft beer is limited but a good variety. It's a nice little place worth revisiting.

Been to Old Bowie Town Grille? Share your experiences!