“Edible, but nothing noteworthy”

Mom & Pop Pizza & Subs
Ranked #39 of 51 Restaurants in California
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 23 November 2017

The pizza is edible, but nothing special. The Italian sub was below average. There are numerous better choices with a mile radius of this place; I don't see amy reason to return.

Adrian Y, Owner at Mom & Pop Pizza & Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

We apologize for the experience you had. It is important to us that we serve quality food to our customers. If you could please reach out to us at customercaremomandpoppizza@gmail.com. Thank you!

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Living in the area for sometime I decided to try this pizza shop. I was told the food is not great but wanted to try it. John was wonderful in the phone, as was the individual who delivered our meal. We had an Italian sub which was small but good. For a shop with pizza in the name I had high hopes. Was I wrong. Ordered extra cheese pepperoni and mushrooms. I love New York pizza and this was not close at all. Dough wasn't great and toppings were minimal. Pizza was mainly sauce. Even though I ordered extra cheese, it was scant. Pizza was literally red. No sign of cheese. There was about 1 mushroom and 1 pepperoni on each piece. Next time the mood strikes I'm heading elsewhere. Sorry

Reviewed 13 March 2017

We chose this place to get a pizza after looking to see who had the best Yelp reviews for local pizza in the area. Unfortunately, it was definitely not to our taste. The sauce tasted canned, and the pizza was too browned for my son's liking.

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

My husband and I love wings and we're told to try mom and pops and let me tell you they definitely have the best wings out of any place we have been to in this area,so so good. My first thought of their pizza was that it was just ok, it's very simple but now I love it. We ordered from here at least 2-3 times a month so good.
Only negative I could say is their blue cheese sucks
I love dipping wings in blue cheese I just don't like theirs at all
Other than that only happy thoughts here. Definitely a must try for anyone who has a wing craving

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Was not sure about the place when walking in but I have had it with the big 3. The host was operating solo and having printer issues but he jumped into action after I ordered. The host said it would be 15 minutes and then called me in 10. Ordered fries and a medium pizza. The pizza had good flavor, crust was great. The fries would have been better fresh (I had to return to the hotel) with name brand ketchup.
Overall, not too shabby for a small joint.