“Favorite restaurant for Italian cuisine”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #9 of 52 Restaurants in California
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2016

I love their spaghetti with meatballs and their unlimited soup and salad. The waitress are really nice and if you ever get unnoticed, like you were not helped on time as soon as you are seated, you may get a free meal. I did get one free and the manager was very apologetic.

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Had received s gift card and stopped by early evening. Sat at a table at the bar. Waiter Leo was wonderful but the food was average. I ordered chicken be gnocchi soup which was rich but good. Salad was average and predictable. The plus was the fresh Parmesan. I ordered shrimp scampi which was on the light menu however it was quite heavy. My husband had a chicken and bacon pasta special and gives it four out of five stars. We will probably not be back any time soon.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

They had new technology where you could call your server using this little table computer thing. It also had games and stuff for kids. That was neat.

I wasn't impressed with the food, I guess it was okay and the waitress seemed a bit overworked.

Upside, my father accidentally left his bank card there and we were able to pick it up the next day no problem. Glad they were so attentive.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Salad, breadsticks and soup are too salty and so unhealthy. There are cheap salad and breadsticks deals, but so not worth eating the extra salt and empty calories.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

The food that we had at Olive Garden was delicious! Our waiter came to ask if we wanted a beverage and asked us if we wanted a wine sample. It was so very loud and he spoke so very softly that we thought he was offering the wine for purchase so we each said "yes". We found out later that he said he was offering a sample and he charged us for the glass of wine AND the sample. When we explained the situation he said that we shouldn't mind paying for the sample because it was not very expensive. I will go back to Olive Garden but I will be sure to go to the bar area where children and adults are not screaming at each other and I will be sure to get a different server.