“Italian Cuisine”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Olive Garden's Italian Cuisine is quite good. Their bottomless salad is excellent and since they use their own special dressing (and sell it as well) it is always uniformly good.
The service is friendly and efficient. They go out of their way to make sure your stay is enjoyable as well as tasty!
Since some restaurants won't allow you to bring your own celebratory dessert (ie. birthday cake), we like to choose Olive Garden since we enjoy their food and they never say anything about our bringing gifts or cake.
If you like Italian, the Olive Garden in California is the place to eat.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

I've been to this restaurant a few times. Most recently I got carry-out. The order was initially incorrect, but they quickly fixed their mistake. I was just getting some soup and plain spaghetti. It seemed excessive for this order to take 30+ minutes. I was told the kitchen was backed up. Then again, it seems to be backed up every time I'm there on a weekend evening. Perhaps they need more help. I would eat there again, but will keep my expectations low.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

I've tried over and over again to have a takeout order or eat in meal without having to send back to the kitchen to be cooked again. A simple take out order: eggplant parmigiana with NO RED sauce and angel hair pasta instead of spaghetti. Requested the angel hair pasta be tossed in garlic oil with garlic. Meal comes home which is about a 25 min ride each way and the pasta has not one drop of olive oil or garlic on it. There were two small containers with some type of sauce but definitely not whole or minced garlic. No taste or smell of garlic! Utterly disappointed and will not go there again. Hope this review is read by a manager so their staff can say either they can't take a special order or if they can they will make every effort to do it right. I mean what Italian restaurant doesn't have olive oil and garlic. Totally appalled at their lack of follow through on an order.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Olive Garden just gets it right from an extensive and enticing menu to attentive service with a smile. The dishes arrive piping hot right on time after the generous salad and breadsticks have been vanquished. Our server was Sequoia (her real name....I checked!) who was always there when needed and tended to our ever need. The novel table top computer wasn't needed for ordering as a result of her constant presence although we did use it to pay our bill after a quick lesson from her.

Reviewed 23 December 2016

will never eat here again or any other olive garden. Found some sort of shell in my food. Complained and wasn't treated too well as if I were just some kind of nuisance. I felt like not tipping but just let them have the 15% but decided to be smarter and never visit this chain again. I dine out frequently and have been to many italian restaurants but this is among the worst for the price. I sort of thought that before and this just confirmed it. Food tasted ok but was very unhealthy and greasy. The only reason I came here was b/c it was in walking distance to my hotel.