Free cancellation until 27/07
Hotels.com
  • Free Internet
US$100
US$80
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

I could not stay in that hotel. The dirtiest hotel I have seen. I reserved on line I saw a different picture than the reality. I had to move to another clean hotel. I don't recommend to stay there. A bad experience

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Although the gentleman at the front desk was very helpful and informative, the clientele this hotel appears to attract is very suspect. A "lady of the evening" (as the front desk agent explained it to me and my boyfriend) was standing around the front desk and had been for hours. Also, we may have seen a possible drug deal in the back parking lot. But the worst of it all was the loud yells from a man and screams from a woman at 4am. Ive stayed here before in the past but it seems like its going downhill, which is very sad being that the room was actually nice, had a lot of space, and very clean.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank LexiMLH
Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

I booked the Roadway Inn online, and was happy to see the clean room. The front of the hotel is not great, but I am not spending any time there.
Rooms on second foot backside of Inn are quiet, and the blackout curtain is Awesome.
The Internet is strong.
The business center is located in the Quality Inn, but these two hotels share the same building.
30 minutes to National Airport
Across the street from Andrews AFB.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2016

stayed 2 nights with my grandson. We were in to see a baseball game. The room was clean, comfortable, decent WiFi. No foul odors, not noisy. Easy to get to (right off the beltway) and easy to get to the metro station as well, so we were able to go into DC for the day, and to the ball park that evening on the same line. My only complaint was they do NOT offer any breakfast, only coffee, and when I went to get coffee in the morning................. NO COFFEE!!!!! The person working there (night shift) apologized saying he was swamped with too much work and hadn't got to it yet. I am not buying that. It isn't as if he was taking too many reservations at 6:30 am on a Tuesday. Came back later and the door was locked. This might seem picayune, but we had a long drive ahead (Boston) and the least they can do is have coffee as promised. Still the motel was fine for the price and I would stay there again if I return.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank regnadkcin
Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

First off, we arrived hours after their stated check in and still had to wait hours for our room to be cleaned. The guy at the front desk spent 30 mins on the phone with some deadbeat tenant that wouldn't pay while my husband was waiting. Once he got off the phone he proceeded to tell my husband the story in great detail rather than taking care of checking us in. He was unable to reach the maids to see if our rooms were cleaned. He and My husband walked together to the rooms to see if they had been cleaned. We had two rooms, one for our adult son and another for us. One was completed and the other still wasn't so we said we would come back after eating dinner. We left and came back an hour later. There was a new person working the front desk. The new employee said they weren't sure if our other room was done. My husband had to walk down himself and check it. The maid said it would only be a couple more minutes. We decided we would pull the car around the building hoping she would be gone quickly.

In our son's room there was a wet spot on the floor next to the bed. Whatever caused the spot it did not go away the three days we were there. It smelled like mildew and some other unidentifiable odor. The safe didn't work in either of our rooms. In our son's room the rest was okay.

Now in my husband and I's room we were disturbed to find that the peephole in the door was just toilet paper shoved in the hole. Someone could have very easily pulled the toilet paper out and seen right into our room day or night. One wall
had a huge hole which looked like it had been kicked in. However, instead of fixing it they simply wallpapered over it. The safe didn't work in our room either. This is a big deal for our family. We pick hotels specially with safes due to the type of medication I have to take for my cancer. Since the safe didn't work I had to carry my medications on my which I prefer not to do.
The rest of our room was okay. It appeared clean and the bathroom was clean. There was a refrigerator which kept our drinks cold.

Now one of biggest concerns was the amount of strange men that pulled into the back of the building where our room was. They would pull into the parking lot and not get out of their car. Each of them backed into the spot but did not get out of their vehicle. I wasn't able to watch them without them seeing me but I was quite curious what they were doing before they left. It was quite a few men which is why it caught our attention. Speaking of the back parking lot, there was a constant parade of cars speeding back and forth around the parking lot.

If the back lot by our room wasn't bad enough....the front of the building faces a really busy street. We could hear cars and motorcycles revving their engines and racing up the road all night long.

One benefit to staying here was the location to the subway. It only took us a few minutes to get to the Metro parking lot. It is also close to restaurants and stores.

Should we return to the area we will not be staying there. None of us felt real safe considering the strange behaviors we witnessed in the parking lot.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family