US$96
US$91
US$85
QualityInn
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Driftwood Inn(Chestertown)
US$69
US$179
US$159
Official Site
Brampton Bed and Breakfast Inn(Chestertown)
US$225
Official Site
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$297/night.

Mariners Motel(Rock Hall)(Great Value!)
US$104
Sleep Inn(Grasonville)
US$90
Holiday Inn Express Kent Island(Grasonville)(Great Value!)
US$126
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

John Stam House(Chestertown)
TripAdvisor
All reviewseastern shorerock hallancient treesperfect venue for a weddingbeautiful historic homeget awayrelaxing getawaygreat suggestionschesapeake bayhistoric chestertownwildlife refugeeach morningbreakfast was deliciouswashington collegetracystonepond
Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

This was my third experience at The Inn and I can not even begin to explain how amazing it is. Jim and Tracey open their arms and treat you like family from the second you arrive until the minute you leave. The Inn is a part of Maryland history that you are reminded of at every turn. You could spend an entire day not even leaving the house looking at memorabilia in every room or you could just ask Jim to tell you in great detail. Exploring nature and the lovely town of Chestertown is effortless. Jim and Tracey will point you in the direction that you want to go.

My last available weekends away from the hustle and bustle of DC have been spent at The Inn and I will continue to visit The Inn whenever I am in need of a break from life.

The food is also magic.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
innatmitch, Owner at The Inn at Mitchell House, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2016

Thank you for the glowing review! We will look forward to your next visit - Thank you!

Reviewed 15 February 2016

Again, I returned to the Inn for a Knitting Retreat. It was like going to the home of old friends. They remembered those of us who had been there the prior year, including the fact that I am the "gluten free" person. There is nothing Jim and Tracy would not do for their guests. I cannot wait to go back next year.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 February 2016

My husband and I visited the Inn at Mitchell House the weekend of November 13th-15th, 2015. We had a wonderful time and greatly enjoyed our visit! Jim and Tracy, owners, were very helpful in guiding us to events around historic Chestertown. Also, the food was fabulous!! We will definitely visit there again!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Dr. William Ringgold Room...it was clean and had it's own bathroom.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2016

I love everything about this inn: the expansive and beautiful grounds, the clear love of history and the outdoors by the innkeepers, the delicious breakfast. The innkeepers are kind and accommodating. This inn has become a regular stop for me when I travel home with my girls along an East Coast route.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
innatmitch, Owner at The Inn at Mitchell House, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2016

So very happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 27 December 2015

My wife and I and grown kids wanted a chance to get away from our busy lives for a few days and discovered this wonderful inn on the eastern shore of Maryland near Chestertown. A historical site where a wounded British soldier died during the War of 1812, the Inn at Mitchell House combines high rustic (if there is such a term) decor with comfortable and spacious sleeping and living space. There are books to read, board games, lawn games, and in nearby Chestertown great shops and restaurants. Jim and Tracy Stone, longtime innkeepers, are friendly, responsive, and highly knowledgeable about the area. And Tracy is a great cook.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family