“Fresh seafood”

Add it.
Bob Evans Seafood
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Churchton
Reviewed 22 June 2016

They carry fresh local seafood when in season. They usually have crabs and fish such as perch, catfish, and rockfish and oysters in winter months. Very friendly.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

The Perch fish was fresh out of the water. I looked at the female and male crabs but they were kind of small. I ended up buying the females and a dozen of #2 males. When I cooked them and sit down to eat them the meat was so fresh and tasty. I would recommend you to try some of the fresh fish and crabs straight out of the bay. The seafood meat was so much better than what I've been getting.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

We run to Bob for crabs and he always have what we want . Little family owned seafood carry out place been around a long time. Great deals on crabs.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Bob Evans has been in business for as long as I can remember. for a good reason. I have never been disapointed with their seafood. The crabs are always great and the service is cheerfull

1  Thank Chris D

Been to Bob Evans Seafood? Share your experiences!