“Friendly staff and great ice cream”

Sweetsies Eats and Treats
Reviewed 16 September 2014

Stopped by there on Sunday 9/14/2014, on the way back from Mercersburg, Pa. We had seen it on the way up and decided to make it a stop on the way back to Frederick. Boy am I glad we did. The chocolate milk shake and chocolate ice cream were to die for !!! Believe I will try the strawberry next time, although the banana split description is pretty enticing. Worth the stop or just making it a destination !!!

1  Thank David C

Reviewed 12 December 2013

My friends and I stopped here for some ice cream before going to one of my friends graduation, and man the ice cream comes in big portions, but oh so good! It's also reasonable.

2  Thank Ashleigh C