US$79
US$189
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

Colony South(Clinton)
US$104
HIExpress.com
US$129
Hampton.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

We booked 2 nights here so we could attend a birthday party. I was worried about the reviews but we've had lots of luck in the past so we went with it. When we arrived my husband went to check in and was advised they don't have an elevator...1st problem since we have a toddler and a lot of stuff to carry. We were directed to our room and to use a door at the back...2nd problem the back door is completely unsecured so anyone could walk in. We decided we would check the room out before bringing our belongings in. My 3 yr old looked terrified when we were walking in. The hallway reeked of Marijuana and the room smelled like they emptied 3 cans of air freshner to cover up who knows what problem #3!! The blankets are old and feel disgusting. We found a stain on the sheets. The so called kitchen consists of a mini fridge, a beat up microwave, sink and a 2 burner stove. No pots, pans or anything. By this time my son is standing by the door refusing to take off his coat and my daughter is freaking out cause the area is just shady. We left to collect some items we would need but decided while we were out that we were not comfortable and we would leave. The only positive is that they gave us a full refund for both nights we booked. I don't know what can be done to improve this hotel but be warned...this is a case of "you get what u pay for"

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank philalady_10
Reviewed 28 December 2015

Before arriving to the Econolodge I went to their website which showed me a rate of $55.00 plus tax I arrived to the front desk at approximately 1pm. I was notified by Shailesh Patel that "Check-in was at 2pm" I asked if I could just book my room at the desk I was then informed by Shailesh Patel that I could not book the room until check-in time at the desk although I was using my Visa for the reservation. I returned to the Econolodge after 5pm and the next representative middle aged Caucasian women with blonde hair seemed overwhelmed as she was asking me what the rate was for the night I informed her the rate I saw was for $55 plus tax. She then informed me their was no way possible their rates would be that low. She then asked if I have been there before within the past 6 months which I have and she would look up my rate which she did not find. Regardless the room was booked while checking me in the front desk agent was multitasking with me and another guess who was a guest of the owner which prolonged her check in process. The front desk agent then gave me two room keys which did not work, which cause me to go back to the desk and get the keys made again by another front desk rep. However, in my opinion the front desk agent was doing so much to where I don't believe she even made the keys. As she did not program them she handed me keys with the room number on them already. Arriving in my room the floors were dirty and the shower floor was tilted which was safety hazard. The next morning I asked to have my room extended one more night and was informed by Shailesh Patel that I couldn't extend because there would be guest coming for a Christmas party. Again the rooms were available on the EconoLodge website itself I took it upon myself to go ahead and book the room. And I inquired with why he told me the hotel was sold out if I booked the room on their website. He tells me he has no control over the website stating they have rooms and that I could not stay and that my reservation would terminate automatically. I then asked who was in charge he stated he was the GM which I find hard to believe you as a GM cannot control your own inventory. I received a email cancelation confirmation from his email which showed he cancelled the reservation. I stayed elsewhere however later that night I looked at their website and saw they still had rooms available which I find odd he would have the inventory still open if supposedly the property was sold out. Over all I would not stay again and wouldn't recommend anyone in fact if I am ever asked about this property my advice would be to stay far away.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

Absolutely the worst hotel I have ever been in. I would rather sleep in my car next time. The beds were hard as rocks, the pillows were those you would give a toddler, and non stop noise well into the morning. I called the front desk at midnight to complain and they did nothing. People were pinging things off the windows outside our room and nothing was done. If it was possible to give a negative star rating I would give them a negative 5. I wont ever be going back there.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Laura-2naude
Reviewed 13 August 2015

Comfortable, Front desk very friendly, nice, easy location very conveint to main road. free breakfast and WiFi
everything you need is within close by with many different resturants to choose from. Beach was 20 minutes away with stores across the street from beach

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

This hotel was not bad for the price that we paid. Yes, it could use some updating...and the carpet could use to be deep cleaned. However, the staff more than made up for the flaws this hotel has. The manager, Sam, greeted us immediately and not only did he show us to our room, he also took the time to tell us where things were in the surrounding area and gave us a nice run down of things to do. The staff members were more than friendly to all of my family. This hotel served the purpose for my family..which was a place to lay out head for the night! Very hospitable and accommodating.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family